Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New "Other" Suggestions EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New "Other" Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New "Other" Suggestions EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New "Other" Suggestions EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New "Other" Suggestions EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New "Other" Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New "Other" Suggestions I_vote_lcapNew "Other" Suggestions I_voting_barNew "Other" Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New "Other" Suggestions I_vote_lcapNew "Other" Suggestions I_voting_barNew "Other" Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New "Other" Suggestions

Go down 
+36
HLWG
Demonicgamer666
Subz
blazinfast
i_am_that_is
Exalted_Fighter
RoninShogun
Bergie08
SilverKing
Sharky
baneofdeath
imsofattest
Britlind
KJC
i_4got_my_user
John
keane11
Wrathtoruin
Potter
wwecom
accursed
KOnYiu
Nighteyes
sami_gurl
FuzzyBanana92
didnotmeanto
Terraptus2
biki
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
verti89
carefulibite
jarjar
juicifer
connguatrang
Pissonmyhands
Glorn2
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

New "Other" Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:00 am

This is the place to suggest things that arent heroes, items, or skills. Maybe you would like to see a new game mode introduced, or a new chain quest, boss, map change, ect.

Before you suggest, think long and hard about your idea. Will many people use it? I dont want to add something that 3 people will like, and everyone else will hate. Also, I want to stay away from "easy mode" stuff.

As always...

***NOT A SPAM SECTION***

Last edited by Glorn2 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Give Furblog shamans less abilities :p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:05 pm

I was thinking of it, but they really do add a lot of flavor... Will they spam chain heals? will they nova your ass at 200 hp? Are they gonna nova+slow you? Will they slow you when you run?

THEY ARE AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:11 am

Ya gotta think about improve the terrain ? Well we should build up a maze so players can use their hand-skills, will we ?
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Unlimited gameplay mode:

ragnarok + kills do not end game, game is unlimited for testing purposes, myself and clan members do this alot but we always get fags who kill rag when we ask politely not to, some of the enemy team wants unlimited play too when we asked i mean its a choice and wouldnt
"remove" from the game, would be a nice feature

Badger + badger guardian respawn mode:

badger + his guardian will respawn after say 5-10mins?

impossible mode:

makes all creeps slightly stronger but badger and ragnarok are VERY much stronger, encourages team play !

shared mode:

users who level close to eachother can activate a command to share gold from kills with eachother, or perhaps make it forced in this mode, xp share from a mob is also equal if possible

duel selection mode:

imbalanced teams will have the choice to select who will go to the duel eg:

guy1
guy2
guy3
guy4 (this user has left the game)
vs
guy5
guy6
guy7
guy8

lets say guy5 is uber weak but he will be chosen by the system to go next duel when he doesnt want to, this system would allow his team to vote on the players from their own teams which will go to the arena.

titan mode:
all guardians/elementals/bosses/ragnarok/badger (you get the idea) are now extremely strong and encourage major teamplay to get essences etc which will help towards dueling and fairness etc as players must work as a team to achive victory in duels and gain better items.
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 pm

creep arena:

users can teleport to a special creep arena from a new portal in the middle of the map, both teams can access this and will have every say 10mins with a huge wave of mobs, 2 guards and has say a 5% chance to drop a chest of 10k gold or something perhaps? could be fun :p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:40 pm

something along those lines.. I'm thinking of a gauntlet!

You see how the map isnt a square, on the 2 sides is black space... I can widen the map up, and make both sides a GAUNTLET!

Once you enter it, you can only leave by finishing or dieing. You will have to fight waves of creeps. Say, 4 creeps per wave, starting at the average player level, and increasing by 1 per wave. There can be 6 waves. err, 6 areas. you can only run it solo though, no help from the team. If you make it to the end, you get some extra gold!

How about something like that?
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah could be awesome ! Very Happy what u think about my other suggestions btw? think they might have a chance of becoming part of this awesomeness :p

perhaps a small xp bonus or something too? or maybe a team mode too which makes it much harder?
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:50 pm

new suggestion: terrain smoothing, some terrain is quite bumpy and is sometimes strange, i mean sure keep the hills but the terrain ground is sometimes very....hard to explain, its just sometimes too bumpy? i think that comes a bit close :p

new mode:
ragnaroks vengeance, when the guardians are all defeated the bottom point in the middle of the map blocked off from getting to ragnaroks throne opens up without him being dead and creeps begin to spawn and infest the land, defeat the spawn portals or ragnarok to stop them, both teams become allied at this time and must unite to defeat him as he is MUCH stronger

that could be absolutely epic of a mode :p

higher maximum level with some higher levels on skills perhaps?

a hero reborn (mode):
heroes once they reach max level either 40 or if you decide to increase they have an option to be reborn as level 1 but gain a slightly upgraded version of their hero (perhaps add a constant 3balls of lightning aura around the hero or bloodlust with a black colour tint and a size increase) heroes would keep their old stats but lose their skill points and would have to regain them
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:09 am

BYO Mode Deluxe:

Heroes can select the model of their hero
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 am

I am removing BYO mode. I am leaving the script in the game, but removing the option. Maybe in the future we can do some work on it... The hero choices are WAYYY too bland, and to make new heroes like that, I would literally have to remake every hero, and add them to taverns, for BYO mode.

Either that, Or im thinking of making it into a [Super Start - Stats] mode, where you use any normal hero, but get the 50 lumber so you can improve your heroes stats.

BYO mode as it is, is pretty lame, and since it has been made, like 30 heroes have been added, so there arent many combinations that arent pre-made.
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm

good point :p, and in relation to the other suggestion "ragnaroks vengeance" do you think that would be a quick script or quite lengthy?
Back to top Go down
jarjar
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 pm

i think you should put switch mode so that when you are playing and the teams dont seem fair, you type -swap (watever color u want to switch with from the other team) and they transfer sides so the game can be more interesting..

i also think you should lower the speed on some heros like that one int hero because its like impossible to catch her even with boots and endurance on you.

i also think you should take out dark mode only in duels though because ive had alot of times where people use it to their advantage and get wind walk so in duel they use rejuv and run awayso its super hard to find
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 pm

I agree with you, but try the skill fire ward or slow ward, in dark mode they give imbalanced amount of site. Reveals about 80% of the arena. I came on here to suggest lowering the site radius of wards in darkmode. The amount of site Fire Ward gives off in that mode seems imbalanced.
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 am

I dont think switch mode is reasonable because I don't know how you could make it fair so that both players have to agree to the switch. I think a changing teams function would be useful for when people quit but I know this has been brought up a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am

perhaps a -switch function for each player and a force -switch for the host (red) to switch over a certain player but will basicly check if the teams are even eg:

red + blue + teal vs purple

red types in -switch teal team2 and it becomes

red + blue vs purple + teal

but if red typed

-switch blue team2

it would simply return

"Teams are currently balanced, performing this action would imbalance the teams and cause a player to sit out during a duel" but perhaps you could have an override command also which would force override this? eg "Please type -override to force switch this player and ignore the warning -PLAYERS MAY SWITCH BACK ON THEIR OWN-"
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:58 am

forcing teams uneven is not a good plan. even if red is wayyy better than everyone else making it 3v1 only makes it less fun for the guys who eventually are going to lose anyways. I like being able to even up the teams but again Glorn is aware of this so no real point in discussing it further.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm

I believe I have figured out a way to add in a swap command like that, but it would be random, and only red would be allowed to use it.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Chaos mode: Upon death player recieves random hero and random skills. I dont see this being an overly popular mode so if its too hard to do I guess scrap this idea.

So start the game as you normally do pick hero pick skills just know if you die you will not have that hero and instead be given a new one complete with new skill build. Also this way it will stack fully with random mode hopefully.

Half Duel Time (3 Minute Duels)
All In (No Sit Outs all duel regardless)
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Chaos mode- I doubt this is possible especially without resetting xp.
All-in- what's the benefit of this?
3min duel timer- I like this idea but I would suggest maybe making possible to set timer and/or kills between like 3 or 5 choices. Not sure how hard this would be though.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:43 pm

to change the modes like that, I wouldnt have to do what fyuo did in 6.2... rebuild the entire game from scratch. I am planning to do this some day, but not anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 am

Ah that kind of sucks well keep this suggestion in mind when or if you finally end up doing so. In the mean time can you buff a few of the current heroes innates, (Frost Breath, Bash, Flare, Siphon Mana)

Frost Breath is something like 40 damage +7 for 7 seconds so in total, does not have very good range, so a slight range increase and a slight damage increase to be about the same as shock wave at level 1 maybe.

Bash 5% chance to stun for .5 seconds no extra damage is a very lacking innate not good for farming, not good for late game, ultimately its like having no skill at all while many other heroes get to have skills to play with the two heroes with this ability have near nothing at all. So a slight increase in % to about 10-15%. Still no damage but atleast it will give players a good reason to play those heroes. Believe it or not the heroes skills are a big reason about why they are being chosen now. Compare bash to crit 5% to deal no damage and barely stun vs 15% to deal 1.5x Damage which would you prefer?

Flare I beleive is only on one hero and its a very situational skill. Its a counter to invisilble strategies and only in duels, most of the time wind walk give increased speed so they can easy out run to escape. So either give this skill a slight slow effect or some minor damage something like 80-100 damage? Sorry forgot to point out its also good in dark mode which is rarely ever played.

Siphon Mana is an okay skill, I just think its mana cost should be reduced to 50 instead of 100. Stuns and they can run away.
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 pm

A restart option, a lot of hosts screw up when picking the options and have to remake the game...which is annoying. It would reset the timer at the top(the one for picking) and would reset all options you picked
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
biki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm

make the start timer only start AFTER red picks the options. its annoying when red takes forever and noobs time out but they coulda stayed in the game if they had the full amount of time to pick
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 pm

from now on, if you dont pick your hero in time, you get a random one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Other" Suggestions   New "Other" Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

New "Other" Suggestions
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next