Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New Skill Suggestions EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New Skill Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New Skill Suggestions EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New Skill Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New Skill Suggestions EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New Skill Suggestions I_vote_lcapNew Skill Suggestions I_voting_barNew Skill Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New Skill Suggestions I_vote_lcapNew Skill Suggestions I_voting_barNew Skill Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New Skill Suggestions

Go down 
+57
fmdragon
iLLuRe
stomp2anewbeat
Bromancing_The_Venom
CrimsonShift
tuusneegepro
Subz
psychonautics
V.Young
Shankz
dermiester
i_am_that_is
epicpowda11
ProfessorPain
SilverKing
Mr.Blonde
i_4got_my_user
Mr_MarshmeIIow
KJC
Sharky
Azrael_Zephon
Britlind
Legend_of_Moose
Potter
W_never_lose_MW
Pissonmyhands
Soul_Thirst
glaukenschtuken
Malignant.Puppy
chehong
John
accursed
AngelofChaos
Dameon
imsofattest
Wrathtoruin
didnotmeanto
Niggonometry
bloodrill
KOnYiu
sami_gurl
MarkJr
yiff_fox
enustik
Chao_Chaos
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
verti89
jarjar
Cha_Freak
iBristleBack
connguatrang
juicifer
carefulibite
Flamdar
Godric
dm_knight
Glorn2
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

New Skill Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:15 am

I am not yet adding custom skills to the game, so if you would like to see a skill, try to base it off a skill that is already in the WC3 game.

Balance the skill around skills that are already in the game. I would rather see an idea that needs to be buffed, than one that needs to be nerfed. If I feel you are trying to add something that you want to abuse, I will start ignoring your requests.

Any skills that are balance, and not too similar to ones already added, I will put some serious thought into adding!

***THIS IS NOT A SPAM SECTION***

Last edited by Glorn2 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
dm_knight
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 pm

existing skills that i think should be added are

faerie fire (ultimate): lowers armor of the hero by 20/40/60/80 cd 140sec at all lvls

war stomp (offensive skills): should be on offensive skill's tavern instead of on heroes as *free skilll*

drunken haze (misc skills):give chance to miss + slows target

breath of fire (offensive tavern): does damage and combined with the drunken haze does damage over time.

starfall (offensive skills): mayb make it like dota n cut duration and decrease cool down

stampede (offensive): same make it short n even shorter cd.

searing arrow (misc): just like psn thing on that tavern cept add damage and costs mana.

entangling root (defensive): works like stun + can b purged i think*

Mirror Image (ultimate): makes 2 clone at all levels however they get better each level and also deals damage unlike cloned units from items.
lvl1 deals 25% and takes 300%
lvl2 deals 35% and takes 275%
lvl3 deals 45% and takes 250%
lvl4 deals 55% and takes 225%

Battle roar (defensive?): increase damages of all party member temporarily

Orb of annilation (misc): sort of like searing but with small aoe like fire orb.

Transmute (Ultimate): turns creeps and only creeps into massive amounts of gold

lvl1 550
lvl2 1200
lvl3 2400
lvl4 4600

these seems about rite seeing as other players can farm just as much using volc or meteor on creeps.

stats (misc): each level add certain amount of stats to the hero.
Back to top Go down
Godric
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:36 pm

ok first transmute would be rigged so much cool down would have to be like 6-7 minuts

cause thats way to much gold for lvl 4 but i would also suggest that

stats would be terrible because the stats wont go away and it wuld do no good because i beleive there is already a skill that adds a bonus and it has cool down and plus that would take away the purpose for items.

ok heres my suggestion

(Cant find name) (ultimate) : it basicly has 3 hits per use so u useit and it tele's you around there hero your attacking and hits u 3 times in different spot's after hitting the hero 3 times
it goes back to it was at first and the target hero has slower attack and move speed.

idk if its good or not but i think its pretty cool not sure if possible tho
Back to top Go down
Flamdar
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Taunt (misc): Makes all nearby enemy units attack you.

This would be a good skill for tanks, and it would encourage teamwork.
Back to top Go down
dm_knight
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:16 am

I disagree, the Transmute skill isn't an offensive skill you can only use it on creep so it should have this amount of gold since it will not be of any use against players and in duels.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 am

Could always make tranmute into a sort of goblins greed which gives extra gold per unit killed. Practically the same idea.

40 extra gold if its an ultimate

or maybe a misc skill that gives 2 xtra gold per level.

2x12= 24 extra gold per unit kill.

Comboed with a farming skill and one can become rich pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

skills like that would quickly become a "must have" much like bonus stats used to be the only thing leveled until it was maxed. I think, not positive, skills like transmute/doom, ect only work on creeps up to level 10. in WC3 creeps dont get over level 10, so I think that could be why. And if there isnt a level cap on it, people could run in and 1 shot fire guard and gain 8 levels at once.

seems pretty difficult to use ><
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:21 am

perhaps transmute could be a finishing move to gain extra gold for a kill? perhaps it deals a set amount of damage so users must use it correctly for the extra gold, and each level it could be "base gold given from transmute * hero level or could be * skill level" i would probably choose this myself as a skill, but i dont think it should be ultimate, i think it should be the offensive or support move
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 am

the main problem I have against this, is while in the testing for unlimited 2, we tried an "extra gold" mode. And it didnt seem like a lot at first.. But we managed to make it so that by the 2nd duel, we were getting immortals shield.

When we first started using it, we were getting it at 4th and 5th duels. But with skills like that, people can learn to perfect them, and become over powered with them.

I feel that any form of transmute would either be overpowered, or worthless. There really is no grey area with that skill.

I was thinking of adding transmute, actually. BEFORE we made and tested extra gold mode. And even if the gold from transmute was 1/4 of what we had, it would still be OP by mid game.

If there was an option to have zero skills, but get 50% more gold from creeping/kills, then I would take that option every game. Gold is OP, nerf it :p
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 am

Glorn2 wrote:
the main problem I have against this, is while in the testing for unlimited 2, we tried an "extra gold" mode. And it didnt seem like a lot at first.. But we managed to make it so that by the 2nd duel, we were getting immortals shield.

When we first started using it, we were getting it at 4th and 5th duels. But with skills like that, people can learn to perfect them, and become over powered with them.

I feel that any form of transmute would either be overpowered, or worthless. There really is no grey area with that skill.

I was thinking of adding transmute, actually. BEFORE we made and tested extra gold mode. And even if the gold from transmute was 1/4 of what we had, it would still be OP by mid game.

If there was an option to have zero skills, but get 50% more gold from creeping/kills, then I would take that option every game. Gold is OP, nerf it :p

good point lol, perhaps it could be a bit op, theres another hero based thing called herok or something and when i play i always take the transmute, from 1x kill you usally get around 10 gold but with it you get the 10 gold + 40 extra for transmtue, i can usually kick up better items than everyone else by the time we all first fight eachother leading to an army of leavers :p perhaps my hero suggestion could suit cha more? Surprised
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm

This may seem dumb but wouldnt transmute make the perfect innate skill for a hero? Instantly kills a creep (insert level cap here) 45-60 second cool down 140 mana. Max Level say Level 12? Which would be too low for the black gate and too low for guards. Useful early game useless late game, sounds familair?

Another Innate Goblins Greed (3 xtra gold a unit kill) Lightning kill 4 units 43+3 43+3 43+3 etc....

Might be worth a try but maybe your right maybe that can become too imbalanced.
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:11 pm

BadChaPlayer wrote:
This may seem dumb but wouldnt transmute make the perfect innate skill for a hero? Instantly kills a creep (insert level cap here) 45-60 second cool down 140 mana. Max Level say Level 12? Which would be too low for the black gate and too low for guards. Useful early game useless late game, sounds familair?

Another Innate Goblins Greed (3 xtra gold a unit kill) Lightning kill 4 units 43+3 43+3 43+3 etc....

Might be worth a try but maybe your right maybe that can become too imbalanced.

early game imba = late game imba

when you grab that much gold early on and get those uber items ure enemies aint going anywhere, once you start winning duel after duel that 250 extra gold per duel plus per mob is gonna stack up on em uber badly, so i think a transmute based skill is a bit too far for this gametype :p
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 pm

How is that imba though? Cant a person just as easily grab a few kills using a nuke? I honestly fail to see how a skill that kills a creep instantly, is overly OP so you get the creeps worth in gold its no different then using a nuke to kill several creeps at once. From level 1-12 creeps gold values are any where between what 50-300. Am I missing something here? Your saying a skill that kills creeps every minute is overly imbalanced? Or are you talking about Greed with 3xtra gold a kill?
Back to top Go down
juicifer
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm

BadChaPlayer wrote:
How is that imba though? Cant a person just as easily grab a few kills using a nuke? I honestly fail to see how a skill that kills a creep instantly, is overly OP so you get the creeps worth in gold its no different then using a nuke to kill several creeps at once. From level 1-12 creeps gold values are any where between what 50-300. Am I missing something here? Your saying a skill that kills creeps every minute is overly imbalanced? Or are you talking about Greed with 3xtra gold a kill?

im talking about a skill which can be leveled up for more gold or a skill which is going to give more gold, its a bit imba for gaining items faster which puts it one sided if they are going for a skill which should be good in pvp
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:45 pm

even though you use skill points to get the extra gold, that gold gets you items, which allows you to level more, and get more skill points...

So for pvp you have, a few less skill points into pvp skills, but a few more levels, and many more items. The farther ahead you get, the harder it is for your opponent to creep, and the easier it is for you to creep. Giving you more gold, and them less.

Any skill that gives bonus gold would (within a week) become a skill that is required by every player if they hope to stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 am

Then make it gains lesser gold Very Happy
An Ultima skill that can kill all creeps around you is quite strong enough to compare with that Transmute which kills only one creep and give extra gold (but exp is not as much as Met)
That skill can only give you gold and a creep's exp so dont think it'll give ya much more advantages. Met gives you more exp to level up, more gold and advantages in battles
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 am

yeah, and now comes the balancing.... How much gold does a farming skill give you? How much exp do you get? how much gold is that exp worth? How high of a level should you be able to transmute?

Compared to any farming ult, this skill would either be OP, or worthless. You really cant makes it exactly the same as a farming skill, any less and it is useless though, any more, and it is OP.

Also, with skill like transmute, I believe, the max level it can be cast on is 10. I will look into it, but on DOOM and other skills of that nature, 10 is max.

I still have no intent of adding transmute though.
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Uhm so what's creeps's max level ?
Low level creeps dont appear at late game, so dont make it useless
If ya gonna add that much gold plus, so it's cooldown must be high. But if ya decrease the cooldown, so do the gold plus Very Happy it'll be more balance
Compare Transmute with Met and find out how to balance it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

why the hell does this topic keep going...

ive said 8-9 times, that it doesnt work on creeps over level 10, and that I am not going to add it anyway. stop it already!
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Why that sound Sad
Uhm then
Death Touch (Offensive)
Range : 100 (meele, ofcourse)
Damage : 135 x levels
Mana cost : 100 + 75x levels
Cooldown : 13 (death's number ^^ )
Based on Storm Bolt, so it should stun opponent for a small duration
Due to it's close range and high mana cost, it will deal a great damage
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 pm

^^ now THAT is a suggestion I like ^_^
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Uhm I think Taunt can be a useful skill, if ya decrease it's cooldown to the lowest (in order to disrupt enemies), and it's mana cost should be free ^^ it's nothing proud to pay mana to get struck Razz
Earth Quake (Offensive or Misc)
Damage : 0 +_+
Range : 500~600
Slow : 80% (Movement speed), 10% + 3%x level (Attack Speed)
Duration : 6s
Cooldown : 12s
Mana cost : 150 + 30x level
Based on Slam or Thunder Clap, doesnt deal damage but most likely stop opponent's movement
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

An awesome skill would be an "omni-slash" like in dota. Make the hero jump from unit to unit hitting them extremely quickly (can make so stuns).
Back to top Go down
connguatrang
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:33 pm

I dont think it's possible to make that skill fit all characters Very Happy
if ya pick Ranger, it'll be funny to see her jump on other heads Smile)
Back to top Go down
Cha_Freak
Nooblet
Nooblet
Cha_Freak

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Massive Frost (Ultimate):
Damage: 400~500 x level of ability
Range: 500~600
Duration: 7s
Casting Time: 1.5s
Cooldown: 240/220/200/180s
Mana Cost: 200 + 25 x level of ability
This skill base on Impale. Create a lot of frost novas in a line. These frost novas give to rise glaciers arround all enemies who are hit by this skill.

Instead of ImpaleMiss Target you use FrostNova Target.
Instead of ImpaleHitTagert you use Frost Nova Target, too.
Instead of StormBolt Target you use FreezingBreath TargetArt.
You should change the time during the targets are invinceble to 0.01.
Back to top Go down
http://medievil-loesungen.de.tl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Skill Suggestions
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next