Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
more suggestions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
more suggestions EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
more suggestions EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
more suggestions EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
more suggestions EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
more suggestions EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
more suggestions EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
more suggestions EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
more suggestions EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
more suggestions I_vote_lcapmore suggestions I_voting_barmore suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
more suggestions I_vote_lcapmore suggestions I_voting_barmore suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

more suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
olthid
Unranked
Unranked

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: more suggestions   more suggestions EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:49 am

Hi, im new at the forum, i dont know if anyone has made the same suggestions but is good to be two thinking the same :Palso my english is not good, hope you can fully understand me

1-> cant add more lives at normal game, you can add just one time

2-> loaded heros from save/load has advantage or its just me?

3-> hades staff and the other one dont make the correct damage with his skill

4-> what about add an alternative quest after X times after kill ragnarok, like unlimited with litch

doubt: is there a way to get the immortal set?
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: more suggestions   more suggestions EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 am

1: As we found out in the unlimited series players really abused the heck out of added lives system. Often you would see games that would require 100+ kills to win. What would usually result in such games is players would often rage quit after about 3 duels in. This really defeating the point of adding lives as it didn't make for longer games. Occasionally you would have 1-2 die hard's that would stay but they would eventually leave either out of boredom or having things to do.

2: In most cases they're generally a lot more weaker then the heroes already available to everybody. Ragnarock for example is arguably the worse hero in the game.

3: The staffs were just recently tweaked I think about twice. First it was buffed then it was later nerfed. So its not surprising it might have its numbers wrong thanks for reporting it.

4: Ragnarock or rather the whole quest gets harder each and every run through. Is that not enough?

And finally: I'm afraid not the eternal immortality set never existed and was more or less an inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: more suggestions   more suggestions EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 am

1) It is intentional. No game should last for 3 hours.
2) Heroes earned from saving your stats, for the most part, are at a disadvantage. The majority of player who have unlocked them, dont use them. Personally, I have balanced them alongside every other hero. Chances are, someone who has unlocked the heroes has played the game a lot, and is much better at the game than someone who hasnt.
3) Spell damage reduction reduces damage from spells, all heroes have 15% reduced spell damage taken also. Try casting it on a random creep.
4) Without an increased kill count, there is no reason for content past the rag quest. I have never killed him more than 4 times in a game.
5) Lol, immortal set.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: more suggestions   more suggestions EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:04 am

... jinx!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: more suggestions   more suggestions EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 am

... triple post!

You really think ragnarok is the worst hero?!  Sad
His BAT is 2.5 which sure, is the worst.  He has insanely high starting damage, about 16 higher than more heroes.  He has 400 move speed.  He starts with 4 base armor; higher than 90% of heroes.  He has 73 starting stats; most heroes have only 70.  The downside of his late game weakness, is his early game strength!

BAM, 2.4 BAT now!  deal with it, says me!

and yeah, i forgot to change the tooltip for the staff abilities back to 4000; where it has been for the past 3 years. The cooldown is 10 seconds lower though!
Back to top Go down
olthid
Unranked
Unranked

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: more suggestions   more suggestions EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 am

i was saying about increasing numbers of lives because on a 6v6 the game doesnt last more than 30-40 minuts and always will be rage quiters, even after 2nd or 3rd duel, thats why switch has been a great addition, maybe a maximum increase of lifes?

i was telling about the advantage of loaded because granny, is starts with 10 armor and great ms, and doesnt seems to be weaker than other heroes, but it seems that was just me :p

for other side, whats the sphere with "tool tip missing" at my abilities, i dont know when it appears, it just appears :p i guess that is an orb or something, but i dont know

another suggestion, what about adding a uncraft option? i crafter secret orb (i dont remember the name, fire, water, lightning essence + eternal orb) by accident more than once Razz it could be useful for that kind of things and advanced craft, well its just a suggestion Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

more suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: more suggestions   more suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

more suggestions
Page 1 of 1