Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 I_vote_lcapNew Skill Suggestions - Page 23 I_voting_barNew Skill Suggestions - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 I_vote_lcapNew Skill Suggestions - Page 23 I_voting_barNew Skill Suggestions - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New Skill Suggestions

Go down 
+57
fmdragon
iLLuRe
stomp2anewbeat
Bromancing_The_Venom
CrimsonShift
tuusneegepro
Subz
psychonautics
V.Young
Shankz
dermiester
i_am_that_is
epicpowda11
ProfessorPain
SilverKing
Mr.Blonde
i_4got_my_user
Mr_MarshmeIIow
KJC
Sharky
Azrael_Zephon
Britlind
Legend_of_Moose
Potter
W_never_lose_MW
Pissonmyhands
Soul_Thirst
glaukenschtuken
Malignant.Puppy
chehong
John
accursed
AngelofChaos
Dameon
imsofattest
Wrathtoruin
didnotmeanto
Niggonometry
bloodrill
KOnYiu
sami_gurl
MarkJr
yiff_fox
enustik
Chao_Chaos
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
verti89
jarjar
Cha_Freak
iBristleBack
connguatrang
juicifer
carefulibite
Flamdar
Godric
dm_knight
Glorn2
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 am

Defensive
Thought of a mix of two skills already there, Sonic Boom and Devotion Aura/Spiked Armor.

Force Armor
+3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7 armor
20% chance to push for 50+50 x level

Misc
Negative armor aura

Debilitation Aura
Range of 400
-5x level

Ultimate
Ultimate Defense
+10x level armor
60% chance 75x level damage reduction
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 am

Force Armor: The concept itself is entirely too strong; any CC when hit is gonna be OP. Knockback would be reallly strong. The only way I could find this to be balanced would be to make it a 5% chance on hit; and remove the armor part; while reducing the knockback distance. Which could then fit in the misc slot too.
mild-little consideration

Aura: Every house has a -armor skill. To make an aura that hits enemy units 100% of the time for no mana cost would be to make it scale about the same as farie fire; in which case it would be too similar to farie fire to use as a misc. Though it could be used as an ultimate under those conditions. -5, -12, -25, -40, -60.
Highly considered.

Ultimate: I like the idea. Numbers will be tweaked for balance; but I like the idea.
Highly considered.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 pm

More Misc ideas.

Corpse Explosion
(make it act like incinerate?)

Combusts corpses in a target area, creating an explosion out of the bodies, dealing damage per corpse exploded to the enemies for 300 AoE of the bodies.

Damage
100+30x level

Giant Pull

Pulls in enemies in 200 AoE, stunning them for 1 second, and dealing damage to the targets pulled in.

Damage
100+50x level

Concentration
(could make an ultimate version of this as well, it'd work either way, one would just be weaker then the other, but as a misc the speed reduction couldn't be countered with endurance aura)

Increases the hero's damage and damage reduction while reducing speed and draining mana.

Damage Bonus
50+25x level

Damage Reduction
40% chance to block 40x level

Speed Reduced
(no ideas for this part yet, was thinking maybe the same build up as endurance aura or something? Unsure about this)

Mana Drained per second
80x level
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 am

Corpse Explosion:

So we already have a skill that is like this but better cause it is usable in duels, that is land mines. You already have the problem with creeps jacking your corpses plus there is the fact many creeps don't even have corpses.

Giant pull:
We have an ultimate like this (whirlpool), but it would be cool to have like and inverse force push it pulls 1 enemy in rather than pushes them away.

Concentration
Seems to easily counterable as ulti, plus you already can have each of those buffs. And Plus 50 dmg base on a normal skill would be insane.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 am

concentration: We used to have a similar skill; well, the defensive part of it anyway. What I learned is that damage reduction like that overrides damage reduction from armor; which in turn could make you weaker, if you had high armor. With that said, how is this not battle-roar? Which offers damage, armor, and life regen, for a low mana cost, to everyone in a large AoE?
Not Really Considered

Giants pull: I have been thinking/needing to add in a "get over here" skill. I tthink keeping the stun at 1 second all game, but increasing the cast range and reducing the cooldown could be nice. The problem I am feeling is with bosses and archons, ect. Getting pulled out of areas they belong in.
Highly Considered

Corpse Explosion: While I do like the idea and concept; this skill seems too unusable for normal games. Wrath pointed out my reasoning why. ever tried to use beetles? While I love them, and they work well, it is sometimes a pain to get some beetles going. Having a farming skill based on this would be really difficult to use. Beetles work because they are summons that do not expire; rather than single time casts.
Not Really considered.

Thank you for suggesting skills too btw; even if a lot get rejected; some make it through and are helping me.

this is my last post, as a get ready to leave for the mtns. I wont be adding skills and such until after the new edit of CHA is playable.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Have you thought of a Cleave skill balanced by mana cost per strike ? It might be something a little hard to balance but it is something that we don't have yet.So lets say starting at 25%+ 5% per hit per level at 30+30 mana per level and increasing the aoe and damage % per level lets say 150+25 aoe per level.

so you have

level one stats

25% aoe damage with 150 range at 30 mana per strike.

max level its 95% with 350 aoe and 450 mana a hit.

You could also make it a fixed Aoe if you think that is better you could also make the damage either spell or physical.
Just an idea.If you want to change my sample values to better balance it please feel free.

Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I always thought Healing Sprays visual looked very cool the only problem is there are so many heals in the game it doesn't have a place. Maybe a skill based on the look of Healing Spray

Solar Flare (Ultimate)
Sprays sparks of Light temporarily blinding and slowing opponents it strikes with some minor third degree burns.

Damage 50, 100, 200, 350, 600
Blinds 15%, 25%, 40%, 60%,90%
Slows 30%, 45%, 60%, 75%, 100%
Duration 6, 8, 10 , 12,14 seconds

Back to top Go down
Shimanaki
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 am

Glorn2 wrote:

Corpse Explosion: While I do like the idea and concept; this skill seems too unusable for normal games. Wrath pointed out my reasoning why. ever tried to use beetles? While I love them, and they work well, it is sometimes a pain to get some beetles going. Having a farming skill based on this would be really difficult to use. Beetles work because they are summons that do not expire; rather than single time casts.
Not Really considered.

Thank you for suggesting skills too btw; even if a lot get rejected; some make it through and are helping me.

this is my last post, as a get ready to leave for the mtns. I wont be adding skills and such until after the new edit of CHA is playable.

I listed below the name if you could make it act like incinerate. Like a passive Seed of Corruption almost, so it'd have to be weaken'd. Though, now that I think about it, it'd be like a mix of MEA and Seed. If that helps change your thoughts any Razz

And you're welcome for suggesting skills, figure I might as well try to get something out there Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Skill Suggestions   New Skill Suggestions - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Skill Suggestions
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23