Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 I_voting_barCHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 I_voting_barCHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

CHA RPG, lets build a story!

Go down 
+11
Ignaciorocks
Sharky
Mr.Blonde
Niggonometry
verti89
Pissonmyhands
KOnYiu
HLWG
baneofdeath
Shankz
Glorn2
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Dude i don't think we are even top 50 on map gnome right now... but still thats irrelevant.

any who i suppose i guess the real fun for you will be actually making the map rather than the playing of the map, which is legitimate.

But if you want to make the map playably good, you need to just make heroes with abilities and enimies/bosses on blank maps and play through them and get at least 20-30 mobs worked out and your heroes worked about before you even think about getting a real map together. just my advice.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

usually on mapgnome we hold pretty steady in the 20 range; for US-East. However, mapgnome often bugs for CHA, and a handful of other maps due to their map icon. So, sometimes it will record like... 2 games in a day; even though the bot wil be saying 200. But; for the past 6 months or so; we have been very steady in the 20-25 range; usually less than 20 hosts from 20. then again, it is only bots that host anyway; so really, whoever has the most bots or the shortest game time can get more games hosted... And the fact that mapgnome is always wrong. but agreed, it isnt too important. We have a current playerbase in the 500-750 range (based on monthly unique visitors to the forum)

that is a good idea for the bosses though; and yeah, the way I usuually test bosses (back when I was adding them to CHA and such) is to put a plethera of items on the ground that are suitable for that boss range; and have people go semi-smart builds, and see how well they would do against the bosses. Of course I will be doing the same thing. Years of diablo2, WoW, a few FF games, and a handful of other RPGs; it isnt to hard for me to pick up unique boss fights. And with all the balancing of CHA (seriously, when the biggest imbalance in a custom hero game is someone ganking early with bombs), I think we can have some really nice boss fights that involve a full party of heroes. again; I will call apon the ideas of the CHA community to pick their favorite bosses/heroes and come up with some fights behind them.

In terms of plans for the map, I plan to do the basics first, and build apon them. I have been creating various systems, so that it will be easier to do things flawlessly in the future. things like quests. In terms of heroes, we are gonna start with just a handful; and they will be basic... just for early testing purposes. boss fights, as you said... I will just creates huge squares with the boss fight contained in them. you and your party run in to test the fight. then, 20 ft to your left; will be another boss fight; to test.

Terraining, regions, ect, are at the bottom of my list; as are "neat" items. For testing, items will revolve around a handful of various stats; but nothing that takes hours to think up and make.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Glorn2 wrote:

The playerbase issue is one that haunts really... everyone on WC3. Unless you are playing DOTA, you will wait forever. I have heard that a lot of DOTA bots dont even fill. WC3 is dying Sad
That is so sad, but ultimately true. WC3 is getting very quickly outdated by the loads of new gaming platforms and PS3's and blah blah blahs that have awesome graphics, are 3D capable, have more intricate story lines, etc...

Anyways, about the RPG. I love RPGs, and have played enough to basically say that an RPG that lets you choose your spells as well as your character is AWESOME! It lets you play the RPG your way while still enjoying the story, meaning you are not limited to the 4 pre-based spells that go with the chracter you picked. This also could work nicely with classes(Shaman, Mage, Warrior, etc..), since obviously a warrior would not pick heavy spells and so on. Or you could just use the CHA heroes, since the RPG is CHA based. Also, you mentioned a spell book, which would give us more spells to choose and have fun with.

From what I also have read on this post, the story looks pretty nice as well. Adding the funny things mentioned will also make the game more unique and enjoyable, although the player count is low and declining, for said reasons before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.streetfire.net/
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 pm

I know its off topic but dota player base is dying more because of elitism. There are many platforms of dota that are not bnet and they sell this we are so good our shit dont stink propaganda so well they often drags players from bnet to their platform. The unfortunate side effect is the players that go god Im sick of playing dota I want to try something has are not around to see titles such as customheroarena #1125 so they do not know the fun theyre missing.

Edit to refer to anyone replying to this post: I should coorect myself dota isnt dying but wc3 bnet kind of is. Reasons of course being its old and its ran its course. Sc2 coming out did take from its player base but that was to be expected. What few people know is dota competitive has been drawing and encouraging players to download special programs and play dota on them and off of bnet. The sad part is you dont even need skill or atleast too much skill to be able to join these socalled pro venues. Dotalicious is about the same as bnet in regards of skill level however they have a touch of elitism among them particularily you get a bunch of people talking about how pro they are and how much em sucks bla bla. I have played on Garena and with exception of a few game channels I have found their skill base to be considerably worse then your typical average pick up public game further more your running into some weird as hacker noob speach that makes no fucking sense to anyone with half a brain. So in short dota is keeping wc3 on life support but its also killing it.

Last edited by Sharky on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm

lol thats true. There are like 2 actual PC games that I know of that you can buy that are DotA games. Heroes of Newerth and another one.

Also, I totally agree that making the game more challenging will also make it way more fun for people who actually like RPG's and are looking for something more than just lvling up a character and killing the big, bad, ugly boss. Maybe you could make some sort of puzzles or something that require you to know some basic knowledge of science or math or something. Like, say you come across an old man that needs to create a potion, but you gotta mix the items in the right order. Depending on the order, you get a different potion or the potion blows up and u lose 500hp.
Or for whatever motive you gotta find and add up X values of some items which make like a code for a gate to open. It may not be college level stuff, but it might make game more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Well every RPG needs some optional quests, so here are some ideas:

Optional Quest 1: Trolls vs Yettis

Objective: Help Yetidiah and his Yettis kill the Troll King, Sharky! No Troll must survive!

For a long time now, the Trolls and Yettis have always hated each other and been getting getting into countless skirmishes, although it had never been serious. Nevertheless, these small fights for land have influenced the lives of the people in (Insert Town name). The Trolls, always trying to manipulate, bully, and harass the Yettis to fight amongst themselves as well as against the humans, have finally declared open war on the Yettis. The Yettis, lead by Yetidiah, have offered a peace treaty with the humans if they help them against the Trolls. Annihilate the Trolls once and for all!

Optional Quest 2: The Town Drunk

Objective: Find the Drunk's Missing Items.

The town drunk, Mikizi...err Mike, drinks so much he forgets his own name and has to change it every once in a while(right now he calls himself The Ventriloqioum). Also, his erratic behavior and endless excursions across the land has caused him to lose more than one precious item from his home, including his wedding ring! Help him find those items, and he will reward you(not with booze though).

Optional Quest 3: Justin and his Beaver.

Objective: Rescue Justin's pet!

Justin, the town's only famous artist, always stomping to some new beats, has a pet dog called Beaver. Recently, while on tour to the village of (Insert Name Here), some gnolls attacked his caravan and managed to take prisoner some guards as well as Justin's pet dog. The guard's heads arrived at Justin's house the day after with a note saying if he does not pay them 99999 gold, they will cook and eat Beaver. Help Justin's Beaver make it home alive!

Optional Quest 4: The Epic Powda

Objective: Find the Epic Powda! (Could be either tome or an item)

Rumor has it an old farmer once found a (tome, item) that made him truly epic. He supposedly could outrun his horse, was stronger than a badger, and was healthy enough to maintain his four wives happy. Before his death, he hid what was left of it in the (woods, island, w/e) close by. They say his last whisper was, "The Great Wolves(or w/e creep) are taking care of it now..."

Cheers.
Names are just for luls.

Last edited by Ignaciorocks on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm

honestly in regards of wcIII dying it's just the lifespan of a game. competitively even games like, scI, street fighter ect will get outclassed and killed by the next generation(the only exception to this that I know of is melee as they took steps backwards w/ brawl). as a testament to warcraft III, it's lasted far better than i'd expected in the face of starcraft II but honestly it has taken a hit that it will never recover from no matter how much time passes there is NOTHING you cannot do about 30x better on that game (exaggeration yes but very close to the truth imo). I'm not familiar w/ why games like dota have taken hits over the past few months so i assume its HON and LOL as well. as great as this game is it will soon be time to put this poor pup to rest on the shelved halls of "remember when we used to play"..
Back to top Go down
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:35 pm

yea, when i get a PS3, ima be like "psshhh screw the comp, Im gonna shoot some Helghast in the head while I jetpack around a city under siege by tanks and planes. IN 3D!"
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Quote :
Objective: Find the Epic Powda! (Could be either tome or an item)

Make it some sort of buff that makes you really strong,m fast and erratic for 15 minutes then a massive debuff that fucks your life up unless you find another one!
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Make it powdered maple syrup!
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 pm

LMAO

Here's Another:

Optional Quest 5: Nu Jersey Devil(Could be a Necro or an Abomination, but both with a toxic gas as a damaging aura)

Objective: Kill the Toxic Devil before his awful rap contaminates the town!

Nu Jersey Devil, a horrible New Jersey rapper, has been trying to get people to follow him to upgrade his drug trade and make some money. What better way to get followers than to use New Jersey's toxic waste to turn helpless people into loyal undead troops? Find and kill him before he turns (x) number of townies into the undead!

Anyways, opinions on the questss??
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 am

Epic Powda sounds like Cocaine.

Just Sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 am

Err ... wedding ring? Also, if these stories are going to be based on the shenanigans of various players I'd fully expect The King to have the most robust rewarding ethereal story line.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

How about this quest called train the Stomp.

you basically have to train a beast called the stomp to battle in the arena, by letting it get last hits on creeps as you keep it in a group with you. after a certain amount of last hits it grows into a big stomp. cut to a cinematic scene where it battles in an arena and loses anyway, but the owner thanks you for training it and gives you gold!
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:06 am

Ignaciorocks wrote:

Clearly you dont know New Jersey stereotypes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Mr.Blonde wrote:
How about this quest called train the Stomp.

you basically have to train a beast called the stomp to battle in the arena, by letting it get last hits on creeps as you keep it in a group with you. after a certain amount of last hits it grows into a big stomp. cut to a cinematic scene where it battles in an arena and loses anyway, but the owner thanks you for training it and gives you gold!

Fuck you. xD I want a playable Stomp character. Idc if its the worst hero in the game, you can have his name be stomp and have it say Stomp the lvl 1 Beib or something and make it take like 30 minutes to get him past lvl 1. itd be funny and i want it What a Face Or better yet. make him really good late game but make it a pain in the ass to get him there. To show that the hero has some potential to be good somewhere deep down inside.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 pm

I dont want stuff that directly relates to anyones name. ignacio has the idea, kinda.

There can be a guy you have to train in combat. He doesnt want to fight, he wants to be a dancer, like his idol, Jostlin the Bolvier. You have to train him how to fight; in an arena. Every time you beat him; he gets a little stronger. When you lose; he gets weaker, but trash talks a lot, and dances around like a faerie. Later in the game, he can help you with a quest; so the stronger he is, the more help he will be.

Just an update for the story line, now that I finnallyyyyyy made a solid quest system.

Quote :
You and your party start off in a small farmer town, and the king happens to be visiting there with his son. There are some basic leveling quests, yeh know the kind. Kill some buzzards for a farmer, because they are destroying his crops (repeatable). Kill a giant buzzard for him. **Later, he will have you deliver some of his corn to the next town (a market town). At this same time, his wife is having problems with wolves eating her chickens out of their pen. A decent number of wolves will spawn, and run to the chicken pen. you have to kill them before they manage to kill 5 or more chickens. the quest is not repeatable. Then, on the other side of town, there is a trapper out in the woods; looking for some wolf pelts. These woods are filled with wolves; you kill them, there is a chance to drop a pelt. (sound familliar?) Well, every time you do this quest, he gives you a cured pelt, which can be used in recipes; or sold. If you have completed the quest at least once; he sends you kill a wolf boss, and bring him that hide; which he pays you very well for. **Optional, and hasnt been added yet** Near boss, is a wolf def; you can go in and slaughter wolves if you want and maybe get an item drop or two. Yadda yadda yadda.... ***Storyline Quest*** You can go talk to the king, who needs you to find his son (in troll caves). You go to the caves, and find out his son is a dick. He wont leave until he has cleared the cave of trolls. Turns out, you gotta do it for him. When you do, he goes back to town and takes all the credit for it. The king thanks you, and they both return to their kingdom. ***Not done yet*** The highland trolls hear about their buddies getting slaughtered, and arent so happy about this; so they begin raids on the farmer town. You gotta defend that shit, and fight your way up to the highlands to end the siege.

Additional info:
You get reputation from quests, based on the quest. reputation is used to purchase various things. EXP is only granted from things being killed that are between level X and X relative to your hero. Same as quest EXP. This is to prevent high levels from AFK camping to help lower levels farm. It also prevents a lower level from gaining 18 levels in 10 minutes because higher levels are turning in really high level quests. (there is no max level on doing the main story line).

Also, a fine point... Everything stated above is done by level 10-12 or so. Though it can be done as low as.... 8 I think; or as high as 20.

Anyone have any ideas for "quest types" I mean, hunting and gathering isnt the most amazing thing known to man, no matter how much story you put behind it.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:38 pm

training a magikarp... story of stomp's life
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:59 pm

When it evolves, it still only knows splash...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Level 1 quest - Doctor Joe's wife is very sick. He needs medical herbs to make the medicine she needs, However she doesn't want him to leave her side. So he asks you to fetch him 5 Medical Herbs from where ever. After doing so he rewards you with a potion of healing and rep. Also since you helped him from now on he'll sell you potions of various types.

**Optional Story line - Optional Boss?** Farmer's house is being haunted by some sort of evil spirit. He wants you to go an investigate his house at night. Later during the evening up in the farmers attic, A glowing figure steps fourth. This glowing figure claims to be a prophet and warns you of bad things coming from the north. If you choose to believe him, he'll go away allowing you to complete the quest. If you choose not to beleive him, You fight him and after nearly beating him, He decides to go more into detail of someone close you turning to the dark. Afterwards he disappears and you complete the quest.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Ignaciorocks
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player
Ignaciorocks

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Glorn2 wrote:

Anyone have any ideas for "quest types" I mean, hunting and gathering isnt the most amazing thing known to man, no matter how much story you put behind it.

Well, maybe a search and rescue quest. After you help the farmer with the wolves, they get pissed and ask the gnolls to take the wife hostage. He pleads with you to rescue her. You go to the forest, hacking your way through wolves and gnolls, finding clues to her whereabouts(a piece of clothing here, maybe a finger there). You get to a small gnoll camp, and just before you rescue her, some wolves appear and take her away, leaving some wolves behind to slow you down. Yet not all is lost, since you already know where the wolves have their lair, plus hey leave some sort of weapon, armor, or item behind that helps you. You then go back to the farmer, tell him what happened, and start towards the wolf lair again. This time, the wolves are bigger and badder. You still kill them and save the wife. Woohoo.

HLWG wrote:
Ignaciorocks wrote:

Clearly you dont know New Jersey stereotypes...

Eh, it was based on the rapper, Nu Jersey Devil, not any stereotypes. I saw ur name somewhere, remembered u were from Jersey, and remembered that rapper. But yea, I dunno any Jersey stereotypes either.

Glorn2 wrote:
When it evolves, it still only knows splash...

but it learns bite as well!

Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm

How linear does the quest and story have to be? can there be multiple routes to an ending? multiple endings? how complicated of a story are we talking here?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 pm

1 main quest line; but dozens of side quests throughout; some of them created by the main quest line, and some of them changing aspects of it. However, the main quest line is doable in a straight line assuming you have the strength.

I really cannot do multiple variations; because in a game of 10 people, various people could go different paths; possibly ones that would make the quests not line up.

With that said, I still plan for their to be choices; with the side quests. you can do factor A or B, which can result in A, B, C, or D; causing X part of the main story to either increase or decrease in difficulty... but overall; the main storyline has to be a single storyline.

Again; you can branch off from it, onto a side quest. Say you just got to the 3rd part of the story line and meet StrangerX; maybe you and him go explore some ruins before you continue to the next part of the quest, and the ruins quest is no longer something you can complete.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 pm

what kind of heroes are we? class based? custom all around? are we wizards, ect?
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 pm

SO far i think theres a palidan, sniper, and a pirate.. Not sure on anything else the heroes are H's department
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHA RPG, lets build a story!   CHA RPG, lets build a story! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHA RPG, lets build a story!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next