Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New Build to beat my copycat build I_vote_lcapNew Build to beat my copycat build I_voting_barNew Build to beat my copycat build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New Build to beat my copycat build I_vote_lcapNew Build to beat my copycat build I_voting_barNew Build to beat my copycat build I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New Build to beat my copycat build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

New Build to beat my copycat build Empty
PostSubject: New Build to beat my copycat build   New Build to beat my copycat build EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

As you can imagine, that build is annoying as hell, and everyone ues it.. so what comes next? a new, better build, that counters that one, while being equally as powerful...

you will want a ranged int hero... I managed to pull it off first try with melee int, but against the tentacle/rejuv build, you will def. want ranged.. because you know.. you arent very skilled if you are copying builds from here...

I like farseer because of the slow, but archmage takes a strong stand with that mana burn early game. you could also take necro, if you are into that kinda thing.

you need Soul Burn, spikes, and acid rain. ult is your choice, but I would suggest reinc or avatar. (with farseers slow, avatar is very difficult to run from)

Obviously acid rain will be your main leveling device, and little did you know, spikes is your second leveling device. You really wont need to level soul burn until you are level 14 or so, so keep pumping up your armor.

Items, get set armor, then power set, as any sane person would do. Make sure to grab as ice orb by the first duel, and eventually trade in your fire for a light if they have juv. If not, trade it for stone orb later. Once you have the basics, get a cloak, then maybe a WW cloak.. because WW kicks ass... you could get a WW ring though, which is kick ass also.

Long story short, you will beat them.. why? because you have equal farming potential, equal defensive potential.. but your soul burn puts you 1 step ahead of them. It had good damage, it had good attack reduction, move speed reduction, and of course, the silence. Soul burn is one of the best skills you can get from the offensive house, but no one uses it.. silly kids and your hoola-hoops...

So, sure, use it.. change 1 skill in it, and say you invented it, so everyone will think you are cool... It takes a little while to get used to, but my first attempt with it, i went pretty even with a shaman using a tenticle build... and i was melee int!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: New Build to beat my copycat build   New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 am

very nice build... where the hell do you come up with this stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Build to beat my copycat build   New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 am

Most of the `best builds` come from a build I create, right? well, If I know a build well enough to create it, and have it become the most used, I make sure before I announce it to the public, that I have a build that will rape it... In case someone ever gets better than me at using it... It is my backup, for when skill fails...

I created it thinking `soul burn` I wanted soul burn because it silences anyone. you cant cast tentacles, you cant run away, you cant heal, you do less damage, and this thing hurts a decent bit... very powerful pvp skill, and end game, one of the best boss skills. If for some reason my build fails at beating someone, I always have this to fall back on end game.

Spikes, I almost always get as a defensive. Everyone calls it worthless now that it`s gain is so shitty... but when you have 40 armor at the second duel, not a lot can stop you... especially tentacles, which are physical damage! this also allows you to creep very well, and lets you get a lot of items that dont give armor (once you have the 2 sets)

Acid rain is the best non-offensive leveling skill. Shitty for PVP, but better at creeping that tentacles. Also, you dont need to level this every chance you get for it to still do well. this allows you to raise your armor more faster. When you dont need to main level the skill that mainly levels you, you have a LOT more to work with.

An ult, I still dont have a favorite... I think locust swarm would actually be great.. it dispels everything in a large area when it is cast, then drains life and mana from your opponent... WW while you have it on, the duration is 40 seconds. It helps a lot more than you would think, and for that 40 seconds of creeping, you cannot die or go OOM. reinc is always a favorite, but i am getting sick of it. avatar is always very powerful, especially if your opponent is trying hex in their build (meaning they have shitty ass armor)

Really you just gotta keep to the basics when thinking up new builds, and ensure you have a counter to most situations. this would also work well against that mana vortex build that people think is so awesome. It would actually work better than the tentacles one, since the only spell you cast is one that silences them...
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: New Build to beat my copycat build   New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:52 am

aye tis a smart build.
can acid rain really farm that well? last time i remember i tried using it to farm and i didnt do so hot.
also since when does soul burn slow? i thot it just did dot with a silence and damage reduction
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Niggonometry
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Niggonometry

PostSubject: Re: New Build to beat my copycat build   New Build to beat my copycat build EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 am

Yea, I try to make builds which can use acid rain, lvl 4 skeletons, or immolation, then you can use better offensives like soul burn or storm bolt for late game and don't have to worry about having that useless misc. skill late game with a creeping skill taking up another spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Build to beat my copycat build   New Build to beat my copycat build Empty

Back to top Go down

New Build to beat my copycat build
Page 1 of 1