Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNew Item Suggestion - Page 5 I_voting_barNew Item Suggestion - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New Item Suggestion - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNew Item Suggestion - Page 5 I_voting_barNew Item Suggestion - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New Item Suggestion

Go down 
+25
Sharky
Wrathtoruin
i_4got_my_user
KJC
wwecom
Pissonmyhands
KOnYiu
Bob
John
Malignant.Puppy
bloodrill
Niggonometry
sami_gurl
imsofattest
baneofdeath
didnotmeanto
iBristleBack
carefulibite
yiff_fox
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
dpb_94
dm_knight
MarkJr
verti89
Glorn2
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

New Item Suggestion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm

i knew u werent into the idea of triggering things and whatnot. meh. worth a try
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey since you have an unused horn how about using it as an unlimited upgrader to the Basic strength, agility, intell sets. Nothing major like +15 Main, 10, 10 +2 armor per Horn pick up.

Crazy idea I dont know if its worth considering or not.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:28 pm

When I get the time and desire; I will be making recipes to CREATE rags sword and armor; via the use of the horn. Also, there will be the spiked gavel added back, with use of the horn.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Another crazy idea since whenever I play melee I almost always resort to picking Volcanoe not so much for oponents as I usually can out level them but for allies annoying ass summons blocking me out. Well or I pick wind walk but its kind of gay that I would have to pick that skill because 1 out of every 3 games an allie picks that kind of skill. Definition of an inconsiderate prick someone who picks a summon build when they have two melee allies.

Sad sack story aside New Item
Boots of Speed
Power Glyph
550Gold Recipe
??? Name
+90 Move Speed
Gold cost is what 1500

New Boots + Totemic Glyph +1300 Gold Recipe
+120 Move Speed
5 Second Phase (wind walk without the invis)
Total Gold cost is like 4000 for an ability to side step a few skills I suppose but mainly for annoying ass allied summons that deal relatively weak damage.

I know this is in other games but do consider it. Too many pubbies whack off to summons and it does get annoying to play melee and it does seem mean to say fuck you allies with summons and cast volcanoe.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 am

dude then you could keep ur boots like forever Very Happy i love it!

also wbout one final tier of items for the mystic/ assassin/ avenger ? i know they are the most "cost effective items in game and they prolly dont need it, but it's so sad to ditch them for better items :p
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 am

well, you gave yourself the answer in your statement.

If they are gonna build up to some late game item, they will be given worse stats as they level; making them unused anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:02 am

Because Im bored and a little bit buzzed

Soothing Ring (Regenerates 4 HP a second) 400 Gold
Rabits Foot (Regenerates 2 MP a second) 350 Gold
Lucky Charms ( 10% to miss) 600 Gold
Charm Necklace Combine the 3 above items for 2000 Gold
Gain 10 HP regen a second and 5 MP regen a second
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm

there was a charm necklace thing in the old cha but it was crazy expensive
Back to top Go down
i_am_that_is
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm

2000g
mana sphere -
gives 400 bonus mana and 1 mana regen
gives u that early game mana u want w/o any stats or any way to turn it into a late game item
(just enough for a range orb now but raise it to 2200 if u think its too much)

-------------
100g
stats dirt cheap-
2 to each stat
more for teaching players to fill up there inventory then anything else (its 1/2 power glyph for 1/5 its cost its more that it takes up slots that will limit its op nature)

----------------------

100g
variation on above but gives one to each stat and sells back for full gold (if u can do that)

--------------------

boots of agi
boots + warriors ring + 500 gold res. = 20 agi + boots speed

same for int and str versions (20 int on int and 20 str on str version)

-----------------------

higher boots of str
boots of str + that 4300 magus cloa + 1000 res

40 str
Boots speed bonus
1000 bonus life

Int version has 50 stats and speed no bonus beond that
Agi is 35 stats and 7 armor and speed

----------------------

Gods boots of int
Belt from panth armor res idr its name + higher boots +1k res
100 int + ms bonus

Agi version
Higher agi boot + boot from panth res + 1000g res
80 agi + ms bonus + 1000 life

Str version
85 str and 6 armor
---------------------------------------------------------------
I would rather these boots be on the nurfed side then op so feel free to up there cost or lower stats of any of them

Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:51 am

Eh this has likely been brought up a lot but really since the introduction of the sets I never see people go beyond teir 1 or tier 2 of them. The ones I do see make the complete sets end up getting raped. The stats are okayish but the end product seems to just be missing something so what about simply adding the key aspect of the final items that made them?

For the agility set (Unholy Aura Regen + Move Speed) Boots of Wind God give a 20% speed aura using that idea with a slight spin.

For the Intel Set (+150% Mana Regeneration) Using the Regenerating idea of the belt this can also be an incentive for those mana shield users and terraptus users.

For the Strength Set (+12% Damage Return) Using the damage return idea of the helm

Just an idea and fairly small buff incentives keeping in mind that these are not used in any end game recipes and are very under used at the moment. I get the whole items upgrades come at a cost thing but currently nobody upgrades these things at all.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am

I would buff them, in slight ways, but for their cost, they are better than anything else in their price range. I mean, I shouldnt have to convince people to use new items by making them imba. Kinda how no one used to use the balanced acid rain, i buffed it a little.. someone realized it.. and it was mad OP, so everyone used it.

People use stuff cuz they see others use it, not because it is OP, or under powered.

Look at all the people who will start with tiara+boots because a mediocre players used it and beat them...
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 am

i grab the sets always. its almost a must no matter what my item build. N i keep them all the way til i need room for another immortal items if im playin a late game.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 am

I can understand that I guess what draws people away from them is the overall cheaper cost of the Mastery Ring, Primarch's Scepter, and Cloak of Unseen they give extremely similair stats especially the ring except they give special abilities and are used in other recipes which only further encourages people to aim for them. But I can understand where your going hmm you know I might start doing that to see if I can start a flavor of the month thing I mean pre 3.0 nobody ever used magic barrage I start running mana shield agility using that skill and now everysingle half wit on the net compulsively whacks off to the use of the skill of course the nerf of death pulse and flame strike where the main reason why they flocked to it. Give me 2 months I see if I can get masses of copy cats usually takes about that long for public copy cat followers to start thinking its uber imba must copy now.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

gave them a slight buff to armor; if they become over-used, i will just nerf them back down, pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 am

Alright, so, I came up with two new items. I may make a third.

Both upgrade from eternal set.

Eternal Set of the War God: (Eternal Set + XL Belt of Healing)+recipe gold
Eternal Set with a 3000 HP boost, and a heal for 4000

Eternal Set of the Mana Goddess: (Eternal Set + XL Belt of Healing) +recipe gold
Eternal Set with a 3000 MP boost, and a mana restore of 4000

I might make one for AMS also! Not sure yet.

Also, to give ice weapons the boost they need, I will be giving them all BASH. Not damage bash, like staffs have, but durational bash. .2 on rank 1 weapons, .3 on rank 2 weapons. However, sword crits will be reduced to their old values.
Back to top Go down
i_4got_my_user
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 pm

will the war god set still have the reg 2000 hp heal from reg eternal set? and i spose that you mean that it requires the xl belt of mana or w.e right? will it work even if it only has 1 charge left? i hope sooo
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Honestly crit and bash might be too much I kind of like the current ice sword because it gives you a sort of option to keep it at tier one and go the other items to make you stronger sort of a 1 up on the guy who rushes corruption tier 2 sword so he can speed farm the bosses. However thinking it over maybe a tad nerf to the amount of damage because I find myself keeping it at tier 1 more then I spend the cash to make it tier 2 because I kind of already got crit kind of thing. The only one that seems out of place is the axe and giving it bash should be alright. The other items Im not sure what to say about them because well I just never see any good oponent go eternal set.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:52 pm

eternal set is good, and the new items will be OP if used right... however, few people use anything right, and the items will be costly.

The swords, the crit will be reduced, to the normal values; like older edits. and the bashes on the wil be equiv to rank 2 and rank 3 bash. guess i could just put them on the axes tho... since, swords are buff now, and staffs have been for a while...
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Just an update on items in beta 21:

Rags weapon and sword can now be made (if a game lasts long enough, and you have a lotta spare gold)

Ice axe now has bash

Eternal set has 2 upgrades, mana and life

10 other items have been added as welll...

they are all around 28000G end game items. they are the mid game 10k items combined. Like, thiefs mask+cloak of the hidden; shielding+supersonic... Cant remember them all, but there were 6 of the nature. the remaining 4 were...

Elite Set items!!!

Advanced set items plus the classic 15k items=elite items. Advanced Avengers Mail (15000)+scepter of primarch (15000) + recipe (4000) gives 300 STR 100 rest, 40 armor.

For its cost, it really scales down on stats; however, imagine an inventory full of these... My, what fun!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:18 am

cost wise the elite item sets seem really bad the only reason to get them is if you are building the item sets anyway and fill up your inventory...

but adding bash to ice axe would be a nice buff, but doesn't fit into the axe theme or the ice theme... how about this add a secondary effect to ice items, which is a chance on attack cast freezing nova freeze the enemy for 1 sec, make it like 1% i know this is really unreliable and QQ licious, but the stage in the game where u get lvl 2 axes the duel should last long enough that you get 1 or 2 freezes, of course you can mess with percentages, but i think this adds more flavor than a regular bland bash esp if you can get a cool visual effect of freezing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 am

i feel like the bash concept is a really good idea, but the actual bash animation and the look of it is just boring and a bit over done
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am

i will consider doing that when I finally get around to adding a damage detection method to the map.. thats right.. I dont have one... what a noob...

And yeah, the elite items really scale down. But, think of it this way... you get 40 armor, and 300 to your main stat. 6 of them would cost only 30,000 each, 180,000. or, a little less than 2 immortals items. 2 immortals would be about 210,000, plus farming time. 6 of these would give 240 armor, 1800 main stat, 600 off stat.

Now, I am not suggesting to stack 6 of these; but in comparison to late game items; it is either this, BKM, or a shield to gain good armor from. If you have a BKM and want more armor; you would have to go for a panth, at 16000G; which isnt really late-game tier. This allows you to get some stats behind your armor boost... for a pretty penny.

I just testest the int line, solo... the non-mana shield items, that is... And using only late-game items, non weapons or immo items.... I got up to +1300 int; with like 130 armor. Really shitty HP though; should have gotten scepter as one of my items...

But yeah, now there are more possible item builds; i mean before, with int... if you picked evasion, and didnt have mana shield or terraptus... you didnt have any end game items. Now all the hero types have various items that should flow well with any build.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 pm

meh for 34k getting 40 armor and 500 stats total doesn't seem that great unless you are a str hero, when for 45k you can get 900 stats total, true thats less armor but the stat difference is enormous, but i have to agree armor choices are limited besides black knights and sheild. btw

i had a wicked idea for a game changing remake, take away attack speed from agi and put movespeed+more armor to agi and make items give attack speed, for str only add regen no hp boosts from it and hp only from items and keep int more or less the same
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 am

Tetra's Orb (Secret Orb + Omega Orb+ Eternal Axe + Tetra Essence)
Item Icon (Either a white or black tetra essence)
Gives
+100 to all stats
+300 Damage
Active Summons Water Guardian & Lightning Guardian

Water Guardian (Hard Hitting slower attacking)
Range:120-310 Damage
Frost Attack
2800 HP
30 Armor

Lightning Guardian (Weaker attack faster hitting)
Melee: 75-95 Damage
Poison Attack 20%
Feed Back 20
3500 HP
25 Armor
Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 pm

why would a lightning elemental have a poison attack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Item Suggestion
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next