Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Item Suggestion EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
New Item Suggestion EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
New Item Suggestion EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
New Item Suggestion EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
New Item Suggestion EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
New Item Suggestion EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
New Item Suggestion EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
New Item Suggestion EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
New Item Suggestion EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
New Item Suggestion I_vote_lcapNew Item Suggestion I_voting_barNew Item Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
New Item Suggestion I_vote_lcapNew Item Suggestion I_voting_barNew Item Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

New Item Suggestion

Go down 
+25
Sharky
Wrathtoruin
i_4got_my_user
KJC
wwecom
Pissonmyhands
KOnYiu
Bob
John
Malignant.Puppy
bloodrill
Niggonometry
sami_gurl
imsofattest
baneofdeath
didnotmeanto
iBristleBack
carefulibite
yiff_fox
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
dpb_94
dm_knight
MarkJr
verti89
Glorn2
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

New Item Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

I have added a lot of items to the map, but there is always room for more.

Again, balance suggestions around already existing items!

~3500G item - Power Set
~9000G item - Tot. Set
~15000G item - Panths
~35000G item - Ring of Shielding
~55000G item - Black Knights Mail
~120000G item - Immortals Items

***THIS IS NOT A SPAM SECTION***

Last edited by Glorn2 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 am

Uber Fantastic - Combine all the immortal items, value would be roughly 750,000, i think. At the point in which you are actually able to do this the game is, for all intents and purposes, over, SO why not have a ridiculously amazing item that atleast makes those last few kills entertaining.

A couple of ideas for what it could do, and yes these are supposed to be totally ridiculous but like I said its just for fun anyways.

1. Surface of the Sun AURA - basically a very powerful immolation where simply being in the presence of such an awesome force is fatal. Im talking not quite but almost instant death for anything that gets within X distance. (I have no idea how the distances work in WC)

2. Summon TRex - I dont know if this is even possible, but the idea is it you summon the Trex who then eats the opponent...maybe just jack said trexs damage up SO high that a one hit kill is guaranteed.

3. Cat 5 - This is the uber tornado from the Twister movie. Like the regular tornado but...uber. Throws the person up so high that the impact of falling back to earth crushes their bones and does a stupid amount of damage that should kill them.

4. Honey, I shrunk the kids - permanently shrinks target player to as small as possible. Doesn't affect any of their stats or skills, just makes them tiny.
Back to top Go down
MarkJr
Unranked
Unranked
MarkJr

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 am

verti89 wrote:
3. Cat 5 - This is the uber tornado from the Twister movie. Like the regular tornado but...uber. Throws the person up so high that the impact of falling back to earth crushes their bones and does a stupid amount of damage that should kill them.
Tornado's are measured on the Fujita scale. So it'd be an F5. Razz
Back to top Go down
dm_knight
Nooblet
Nooblet

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 am

i was wondering if you are making bought items undestroyable by other players as there are sometimes ass holes who kill your item, also can you make it so that other players can't pick up the items you buy? because i can't count how many times when some noob just grabs an item from the floor and selling it or keeping it for themselves when people are doing something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 am

you have 2 banks, there is no reason to set an item on the ground. unless of course you set your scepter down in a creep spawn so you can creep with fire. But if you do that, someone SHOULD be allowed to WW up and take it. Sure, it is a dick move, but it's kinda stupid to put stuff on the ground when you will never have to. Also, many players like to share items, in good team games.

Think of it like this... if a noob teamate sells your shit and you lose, then it isnt your fault. If he sells your shit and you still win; you can brag that much more, right?
Back to top Go down
dpb_94
Nooblet
Nooblet
dpb_94

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Glorn2 wrote:
you have 2 banks, there is no reason to set an item on the ground. unless of course you set your scepter down in a creep spawn so you can creep with fire. But if you do that, someone SHOULD be allowed to WW up and take it. Sure, it is a dick move, but it's kinda stupid to put stuff on the ground when you will never have to. Also, many players like to share items, in good team games.

Think of it like this... if a noob teamate sells your shit and you lose, then it isnt your fault. If he sells your shit and you still win; you can brag that much more, right?

true you have you banks but setting an item down isn't just for space in your peon it could be if you are trying to farm fast and you put it by the door so you can go in and out fast or if you are going to get back right befor a duel to be able to pick it up fast
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 am

"1) I might combine 6 immortals items in the next edit into an OMGROFLSTIX, just for entertainment, but in all honesty, I dont want people sitting in a game for 2 hours, farming, so that they can see it. The old CHA edits, that was all that was ever added. A new shiny object at the end, so people would farm for 2 hours and get it to slaughter a noob. If I do decide to make this, there will be a lot of humor involved in the creation of it."

see my idea at the beginning of the topic for some pretty entertaining thoughts
Back to top Go down
verti89
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
verti89

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 pm

I think it would be pretty cool to add totemic set and premade weapons (the 2nd tier ones that require totemic glyph) to the premade items shops.
Back to top Go down
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

You were planning on making a combination of the 6 immortals items(w/o immortals armor) that would turn into some ultimate item with some humor involved, right? Well, I'm not sure if you've already made this or not, but if you haven't, and since it would be pretty much impossible to get in a normal round, my brother came up with this:(I think it's pretty hilarious, and would definitely piss people off...but we'd all have a good laugh about it ^^)

Combine:
Immortals shoulders
Immortals ring
Immortals Gloves
Immortals mask
Immortals Boots
Immortals shield=

Youhavetoomuchtimeonyourhands
Gives you:
Permanent Invulnerability
300% endurance aura

So basically, it takes away...all...your damage and stats, but you can run around like an unattackable retard until people finally start leaving Very Happy

This wasn't exactly what my little brother said it should be, but it was basically what he said...I think it's absolutely brilliant... Very Happy *starts clapping*
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm

^^oh yeah, forgot this part(very important), also gives you the ability to blink a reaaaally far distance, so you can teleport into your enemies bases. And also, I didn't see your post before about omgroflstix, but I like that better than my name ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://zombo.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm

i think anyone who posts for an "omg, combine all immortals" should at least be creative, or just dont post... everyone and their cousin has an idea for it... "wow" me :p
Back to top Go down
yiff_fox
Average Player
Average Player
yiff_fox

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 pm

list of the reaper

1000 to each stat every one min it automaticly kills an enemy hero (this counts for the kc)

this isnt a serious suggestion i dont expect u to make it i just find sitting here doing nothing when i could be thinking of random ideas like this
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 pm

LOL just looking at the items Boots, Shoulders, Gloves, Mask it all reminds me of Yugioh Combine all of them for uber omega stats and the ability to call upon Exodia the Golem.

Exodia Obliterate!!!

Exodias abilities
Entangle
Split Images (3 Exodia's 50% damage)
Bash and Crit
Magic Immune

Meet the unstoppable, unbeatable Exodia, just for pure laughs
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm thinking an item with the "use" ability, to kill everything in the game! Including invuln buildings, items equipped on heroes, and the power to buy stats on your peon!
Back to top Go down
iBristleBack
Nooblet
Nooblet
iBristleBack

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:59 pm

have u made one of these "super immortal" items?
Back to top Go down
didnotmeanto
Master Spammer
Master Spammer
didnotmeanto

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 am

How do you make immortals items? I dont see the big deal about making uber omega item I teh win D GaEM !!!! No matter what they aways want more.

Heres a suggestion
Massive Goblin Bomb
Shroud of the Theif God
Omega Orb
Warriors Token

+250 to all stats
25% Evasion
Flash Bang (Active) Blinding Gernade that explodes dealing damage and causing nearby enemy units to miss.
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 am

We already have a combination of the tier two weapons, i was thinking of a combo of the tier one ele weps. ( Fire, ice, lightning.)

Sword : 550 dmg +30% attack speed 20% chance for a 2.5% crit
Staff : 450 dmg Use: Chaos Bolt, deals 3000 dmg and ignores all immunity and dmg reduction effects, stunns for 3 seconds but has a 1 minute cool down.
Axe : 1100 dmg (very interesting item ^_^)
Back to top Go down
baneofdeath
Brilliant Player
Brilliant Player

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 pm

combo of butchers cleaver, staff of the death mage, and lightsabre into an immortal weapon.
Possible names:
Immortals Halbard
Spear of the immortal warrior
Monolithic Edge

Stats:
3000 damage
+300 stats
+60% endurance aura
30% chance to crit for 2.5%
Use: Chaos volly: The user channels bolts of chaotic energy which fire in all directions damaging all units in the area for 4000 damage which ignores all reductions and immunity effects and stuns for 4 seconds. 3 minute cooldown.

Details: im not so good with radius, so this effect will have the radius of max level stun field
The cost will be 140,000 for the recipie. with each of the other weapons costing about 25k each which makes 75k in total,( my math may be off) so this item will cost about 215k to obtain. I figure this will be an item which is hard to get, with a very good pay off. I love the idea of a use effect, it seems to add flavor to an item that may otherwise appear to be a shiny object you spend 3 hours getting only to pound in noobs.

Additional creative effects. (these effects are alternatives to the chaos volley)
Passive purge burning 500 mana.
Abilities (3 min CD for each)
Soul Siphon = stuns all targets in area ( radius of max level stun field ) for 3 seconds and drains 1000 life from each oponent each second for the duration. (only 2.7 seconds on heroes, so only 2 ticks each of which is mitigated by hero armor.)
Call of the guard = summons two elite ragnarok guards with the stats they have in the game and these skills:
Rain of fire: deals 100 dps for 5 seconds
war stomp: stuns for 2 seconds and deals 300 damage
cripple: as it appears in game
Summons last for 30 seconds.
Hailstorm: same animation as dust storm ulti dealing 3000 damager per second for 5 seconds and reduces move speed to 100 and damage by 95%. this effect is channeled.
binding doom = binds your enemies together, all damage done to one person is multiplied by 5, then dealt to the nearest ally, the chain lasts for 15 seconds and is based on spirit link. also reduces armor by 20 of all victims for the duration.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 pm

there big-super-omega-ultimate-supreme-ROFLCAKESOMGWTFBBQHAX items are at about the bottom of my to-do list.

in fact, scratching my balls for an hour and a half is high up on my list than adding an item like this.

it only takes about 15 minutes to create some insanely OP rapestick with hilarious abilities.. but really... why?! i really dont want people to spent 3 hours in a game trying to make an item, so that everyone can complain it is too expensive to make, and takes forever.

what content does this add to the game? really? before gaining any item like that, you can solo badger without taking any damage. I see no point in an item like that, ever! every suggestion i get now is `SUPER-OMEGA-BBQHAX`

come on, lets see some origional ideas. Lets focus on the game level 1-40.

didnot, i like your idea BTW
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:28 pm

new immortals item- immortals cup

reduces damage taken by 300
adds 100 armor
gives a +40 devotion aura
+5000 life
+100 to all stats
ability- gives a 500 hard skin ability for 10 seconds with a 60 second cd
items- 2 black knights mail, set armor

if you add this i will roflcopter so hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 pm

ok now a serious item suggestion-
ive been thinking that adding new end game items might not be the way to expand the game, what about anew item path for each stat? now i dont intend you to come up with all of them but if your interested ill be happy to collect ideas and give some of my own
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 pm

if you can come up with a new item line, I would love it. What would work very well, would be a new line of early items, maybe even a new base item or two (base items being like, glyph of power) and some early items (like glittering tiara) that combine into other early items (like the other 4000ish gold items) then i can use them and combine them with say, the items used to make panths, and have them combine into 15000G items (like ring, panth, ect) and from there, obviously work them up the chain, because i hate having items that die out of usefulness.

so, the criteria is pretty open ended, and i just set up a nice scaling system for you. Note, in 3.0 starting gold is gonna be 2200! Orbs are also 2000, so, it will be a more interesting start.
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:34 am

alright, ill get to work on that then.

ok heres my thoughts on the glyph thing, perhaps the int can be combined with either the goblin bomb or a greater healing potion to unlock a greater glyph that is used to make new items that have either a damage attack (bombs) or a heal (belt)

the agi glyph could be combined with a sword (crit items) or a new agility item (evasion items)

the str glyph could be combined with a new early armor (defensive items) or a new mid range str item (like rod of might) (hp items)

you think this would work or does it need to be more basic than that?

for the actual glyphs heres what the stats would be-

int glyph- give 7 int and 2 to str and agi. 400 gold.
agi glyph- give 7 agi and 2 to str and int. 400 gold.
str glyph- give 7 str and 2 to int and agi. 400 gold.
cost
1000 greater glyph of the paladin (int)- gives 15 to all stats and the ability to cast a 300 hp holy light for 100 mana at a 60 second cool down
1000 greater glyph of the far seer (bombs)- gives 15 to all stats and the abilty to cast a 5 second flare that reveals invisible units.

1000 greater glyph of the blademaster (crit agi glyph)- gives 25 to agility and 10 damage
1000 greater glyph of the demon hunter (evasion agi glyph)- gives 5 to str and int and 20 to agility and a 4% evasion.

1000 greater glyph of the mountain king (defensive str glyph) gives 10 to all stats and 10 armor
1000 greater glyph of the tauren chieftain (vitality str glyph) gives 10 to all stats and 400 hp.

as for the early game items ive come up with this-

1500 storm cloak- gives 6 to agility and str and 12 to int.
1500 flaming cloak- gives 12 to agility and 6 to str and int
1500 chilling cloak- gives 6 to agility, 12 to str, and 6 to int
900 iron boots-increases armor by 10
400 periapt of vitality- 150 hp
500 helmet of valor- plus 5 to all stats
300 war drums- 10% command aura
300 ring of protection- 3 devotion aura

items they combine into- storm cloak combined with agility glyph creates shamans cloak:
500 25 agility and 50% increased mana regen
storm cloak combined with str glyph creates stormreavers cloak:
500 25 strength and 50% increased mana regen
storm cloak combined with intelligence glyph creates satyrs cloak:
500 30 intelligence and 50% increased mana regen
flaming cloak combined with the agility glyph creates lavaspawns hide:
500 15 to all stats and 10% increased attack speed
flaming cloak combined with the str glyph creates baby red dragon hide:
500 15 to all stats and 10% increased attack speed
flaming cloak combined with the int glyph creates blood mages spell book:
500 gives 5 to all stats and gives 10% increased attack speed
chilling cloak combined with the agility glyph creates polar furbolg claws:
500 gives 25 to agility and 5 armor
chilling cloak combined with the str glyph creates polar furbolg hide:
500 gives 20 str and an additional 10 to all stats
chilling cloak combined with the int glyph creates furbolg shaman spellbook:
500 gives 25 to int and 5 armor

storm set- 1000 gives 40 to all stats, 150% increased mana regen, and 150 bonus mana
flaming set- 1000 gives 35 to all stats, 35% increased attack speed, and 30 damage
frozen set- 1000 gives 45 to all stats, 10 armor, and 400 hp
gilded set- 1000 iron boots, helmet of valor, war drums, periapt of vitality, ring of protection- provides 25 armor, 6 devotion aura, 15% command aura, 300 hp.
before you compare these to power set, keep in mind they will probably be more around the cost of regalia and tometic set, not power set. gilded set is the exception, wich will probably be right around the cost of set armor
elemental set- storm set, flaming set, frozen set. it gives:
plus 110 to all stats, 200% increased mana regen, 300 bonus mana, 45% increased attack speed, 50 bonus damage, 20 armor, and 600 hp. recipe will be 4000.

Last edited by imsofattest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
sami_gurl
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
sami_gurl

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 am

ill help you fatest =p
Back to top Go down
imsofattest
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
imsofattest

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 am

alright thx sami pm me when you get the chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Item Suggestion   New Item Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

New Item Suggestion
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next