Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 I_vote_lcapWatery Defenders in 3D 0_0 I_voting_barWatery Defenders in 3D 0_0 I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 I_vote_lcapWatery Defenders in 3D 0_0 I_voting_barWatery Defenders in 3D 0_0 I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 Empty
PostSubject: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:57 am

Hero
Priest: He's a fast moving hero with a large mana pool and high intelligence gains. Basically he suits my needs for what I intend to do with the following skill build.

Skills
Poison Nova
Watery Defender
Force Push
Life Regeneration
Mana Shield

How to level them
Put the first skill point into poison nova and then main level watery defenders. Start to level force push when you become strong enough to start killing bosses. (This is between levels 16-20) Take a point in mana shield around level 14 and then put points into it whenever it is available. The first point in mana shield is kind of worthless until you start having a large mana pool.

Rough Sketch of how to place skill points
click me:

Game Play
Take a side lane run to a camp cast poison nova and drop watery defender. Proceed to move on to the next camp closest to you cast nova kill creeps.  While you're killing creeps at the next camp your tough watery defender will kill the poison weaken creeps.  Once you cleared your nearby camps roam and harass enemy or farm more creeps.  Go back to base buy items pick up potions rinse and repeat.  When you start having more mana you can freely increase your allies farming speed as you cast poison nova when you run past them. All in all this build farms fast and carries bad players provided they're not too retarded that is.

Items
Starting: Boots + Glittering Tiara
Greater orb of frost (starting pre made items)
Crown of Ages (early game recipes 1)
Power Set (optional- found at early pre made items)
Cloak of Hidden (Mid game recipes)
Thief Mask + Cloak of Unseen (Mid Game recipes)
Shell of Mana goddess (end game recipes 1)
Shroud of thief god (end game recipes 1)
Speed Set (mid game recipes 2)
Weapon of choice...
Immortals (honestly though the game shouldn't really get to this point)

Down sides:
Followers
If your allies follow and ks you or ks your watery defenders as your moving on harassing the enemy it will completely murder your momentum.

When farming on your opponents side don't do the nova + defender and leave the camp trick. Chances are if your opponent is semi smart they can steal their own camp back with ease.

You're not the best late gamer in the world. If you fail to grief your opponents (or as I like to call it you felt sorry for them syndrome) and cut their farm chances are you will lose.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 am

Pretty nice concept. If you can convince an ally to get OP aura, your defenders will really rock out in duels, hard hitting+high life.

My only objection is that you only invest an initial point into psn nova. The 2nd point you invest into psn nova is prolly the best point you can ever invest into it. the overall damage done by it goes up a lot!

By the time you make it to a duel, your skill allocation will be the same; but i would suggest putting that 2nd point into psn at lvl 3 then focusing on defenders.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:59 am

Who is still playing?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:45 am

Nooo oneeeee! Every couple of weeks I sit in a game for a while and get nodda! NODDA I TELL YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 pm

I play every so often usually early morning or late at night.

Autohost: Is basically a ghost town Insert :tumble weed: Here

Private Hosting: Depends on the server. Ents been having problems with ddos and them disconnecting from garena. Your best bet is to visit their forums click technical support or complaints and see which server being complained about and stay clear of it.

Or do the trail and error method...
Ex: /w clan.enterprise !location atlanta, ny, europe, seattle, la, au, jp
Followed by loading the game and !pub gn
and basically waiting 3-5 minutes for people to join and !unhosting and trying another server location.

The only down side is 90% of the people you get to play are god awful.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:35 am

If I use ent to host I can get a game fairly quickly but without anyone with any real skill in the game it's over by 2nd duel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0   Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watery Defenders in 3D 0_0
Page 1 of 1