Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Pub Tank build EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Pub Tank build EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Pub Tank build EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Pub Tank build EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Pub Tank build EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Pub Tank build EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Pub Tank build EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Pub Tank build EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Pub Tank build EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Pub Tank build I_vote_lcapPub Tank build I_voting_barPub Tank build I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Pub Tank build

Go down 
+7
Joox
Wrathtoruin
Mr.Blonde
Shankz
stomp2anewbeat
Sharky
KJC
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

Hero - Arthur (The +5 strength gain tank)

Skill:

-Vampiric Strike

-Slow ward ( if ss or some non-normal mode then hex )

-Guardian ward

-Sprint

-Elemental Mastery for lazy farming

secondary points into Vamp strike of course
and 1 point only into slow ward for successful 1st duel.

Guardian wards get slow aura at level 13. That's very major boost to the usefulness of the skill and where I stop leveling it.

Items: Bombs + boot. Enough said. go make some money and work on Regilia. Should have no problem finishing 2 parts of it before first duel and finish it after duel. Here where you can try out what items works better. I tried make Warrior's Token, All the parts for Warrior's Shield, but do not combie, Shielding Staff, Speed set; or rushing for RING OF SPEED DEMON.
(Also pick up corruption orb + Axe/Sword if you got room *Bonus - Making a mastery of the ring is always helpful- always -SAVE REPLAY)
So far I always make all of them. You know you're set when you got Warrior's Token and Ring of Speed Demon.
Once you get the stage of Having every thing I listed and maxed out attack speed. I don't know get Black Knight Armour and go for Immortal Helm. Game is often boring by the time I finish Immortal helm and go for Immortal Boot.
So anyway..this is the sloppy pub build I been running with since I got tired of my Panda build.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 am

Does he have the 80 mana to use g-ward? Or you just bombing and 1 shotting.
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Location : Local Group of Virgo - Outer Reaches of 200 billion stars Spiral - Orion Spur - Solar System of Sun - Earth - North America - Canada - Alberta - Edmonton..

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Sharky wrote:
Does he have the 80 mana to use g-ward? Or you just bombing and 1 shotting.

bomb and 1 hit. not need for ward at level 1.
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 pm

uhm.... farming? or is this purely for strange modes that do not require it?
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Hes got elemastery on an auto attack str, plus hes bomb startin. He'll be a lil behind early but will prolly catch up mid-late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:42 pm

my main beef with this build is that it is countered 75% by lightning orb, your wards and your vamp soul. True you are auto attack str, but still you have a slow MS. if someone decides to go stone staff late game you are fucked. Not to mention the mana burn will ensure you never can cast any spells.

So points against

Countered by Stone Staff.

No strong anti kite if they have a purge/abolish/vortex.

You have to auto farm early making you susceptible to ganking. because bombs start not to work around 7-9 and your auto is way to slow for ele to be awesome yet.

You have to bomb start. (not a huge deal)
Back to top Go down
KJC
Smart Player
Smart Player
KJC

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 am

Mr.Blonde, your critic might make sense on paper, but in a real game I don't see how that would even compare. Starting off with Bombs and boot + sprint, the ms is not a problem. At level 5 the ward also gives Endurance aura.

At the start, it's true this build is not that fast in movement and Attack, but with items and ability those problems very quickly dissolves. With this guy's massive damage and hp from he's stats. You will be farming a lot faster than you think.

Considering you can do very well against treasure chest with Vamp attack + guardian ward + slow ward combo.

Vortex and stone staff? You're making it sounds like this build is rely on Vampiric attack. Since I am main leveling Guardian ward, VA's role is insignificant compare to Guardian and slow + elemental until pass level 24. Really, the other 3 is solid enough with Meat tank by themselves.

Plus.. how often do you really see stone staff in a normal game with no unlimited weapons.
Even if you do, I really don't think that will make much of a difference when it gets hammer down with a corruption axe with the double slow wards.

My point is... I don't see how a stone staff would effectively counter this build.

(Bombs? they are only needed for before and DURING first duel, after duel I sell it 50% of the time)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:27 am

Vortex also destroys wards. Stone Staff eats you mana faster than Shankz mom on a cheese burger. you are gonna have to rely on auto attack against anyone who knows what they are doing, and if they are ranged they and they are GOOD they will kite the shit out of you till you cry. Because of mana burns short CD and the stone staff imba slow.

Corruption axe is terrible on that build anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:20 pm

KJC-If your going to run a tank why don't you get something that makes the build a tank other than arthus and the auras From G ward.I really don't see the logic in your build.Even with the bonus MS from sprint your still slow and the endurance aura from G ward is really not that effective especially when you lose it moving away from the ward so it doesn't help you move around the map.Your better off just getting a totemic.

Shankz-I don't think str auto attack farming will work with a bomb start you really need the stats early to make it work that and something besides Elemental Mastery.If he is going to focus his stats to auto attack farm I can't see him supporting his skills.Likewise if he focuses items to use his skills I can't see him auto attack farming.He is running 3 mana skills on Arthus and he is running a bomb start chances are he wont be able to use his skills very much the whole first round.

Charge-I have to agree lightning orb rapes this build as long as the other player can out farm him the first round.Which shouldn't be a problem considering he has very minimal farming.Also Corruption orb really doesn't do much on this if anything get a fire orb to help farming.
Back to top Go down
Joox
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
Joox

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Why do people bomb start on passive melee builds?

FIRE ORB will let u hit 7 with any melee build semi-not retarded passive build, - and u can sell it later for 70% of gold wtf rape?

bombs are for being aggressive (early spawn stealing) and hitting 9/10 with int,
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blonde
Senior All-Star
Senior All-Star
Mr.Blonde

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 pm

and mini stun of course, but bombs are also good if you think the enemy will be agressive agaisnt you, if you are juust auto farming with fire orb, the emy can walk over and nuke your middle out from under you, if you weaken them a little with auto and then bomb it dramatically decreases the chance of your spawn being stolen.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 pm

basically insecurity is what charged is trying to say Razz neway arguing against math/onpapaer is just dumb b/c if it is as meaningless as your making it out to be, why post it here... the idea behind critiquing on paper is that it takes into consideration the best possible outcome for both players and assumes you and your opponent are playing against high level players. it only brings the level of discussion and understanding higher. On paper and in an actual game against maybe 40% of pubs if anyone picked up a light orb like charged said this build is toasted Oprah black. gaurdian ward will melt to any dispels in game. what charged is saying makes sense. relying on the fact that you can build items better than your opponent is shaky grounds which is basically what ur assuming if nobody goes any of these items. charged is right. wards (and all of them) take up extreme amounts of mana especially in the early game and in the late game if ur building enough to support all these casts... well gl doing dmg to anyone when their purging everything that can potentially save you left and right :/
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 am

No need to worry about bombs here gward plus vamporic when you get the mana is more than enough, but make sure you main level gward. Skip the slow ward get something a bit more useful as a 1-3 pointer maybe som eearly game spikes or static shock.
Back to top Go down
burntbread
Average Player
Average Player
burntbread

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 am

lol
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Feb 27 2011
Things to note:
Bombs actually damaged heroes.
G-Ward didn't slow
There wasn't a lot of farming miscellaneous to choose from.
Slows generally decrease their ability to dispel you.
Holy attacks didn't exist yet.
Element Mastery was stronger back then.
Early game slow ward was a lot stronger back then.

Things I would do update this build?
Consider replacing Vamp with Holy. Not because Holy is better but because of cast times.
Replace Slow Ward with Hibernate. In today's 2 v 2 this will make them focus you. Again remember your role is to be a tank. Guess what happens in most games involving arthas... If you don't know by now your usually saved for last.
Keep G-ward
Change up the ultimate every other game or so. I have a feeling the main reason it was used in this build was because it was trendy to pick it. Anything that farms is generally good enough.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pub Tank build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pub Tank build   Pub Tank build Empty

Back to top Go down

Pub Tank build
Page 1 of 1