Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What is the max damage build? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
What is the max damage build? EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
What is the max damage build? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
What is the max damage build? EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
What is the max damage build? EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
What is the max damage build? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
What is the max damage build? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
What is the max damage build? EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
What is the max damage build? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
What is the max damage build? I_vote_lcapWhat is the max damage build? I_voting_barWhat is the max damage build? I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
What is the max damage build? I_vote_lcapWhat is the max damage build? I_voting_barWhat is the max damage build? I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

What is the max damage build?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

What is the max damage build? Empty
PostSubject: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:58 pm

I haven't mess around with concepts for awhile so I figured I would ask what is the best build for base damage.So no tomes and no using the same item in your end game item slot.So lets figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:47 am

my guess arthus or prophet. Looks like prophet just from base stat gain 6 int per level * 40 + 56 starting dmg = 296. Arthus is starting 62 dmg with 5.5 str gain so 282... So unless they gain base dmg as they grow other than from stat I would say Prophet.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:38 am

Well that settles the hero bases but what about skills and items ?
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't mean to ruin the idea... But this concept is pretty pointless. If I get 30X the gold as you do; I will have much higher damage.

In terms of items; there are 2X 1800 damage axes; grab 2X 900 damage sword with 30% chance to crit for 2.5 along with an immortals armor, and immortals essence. I am pretty sure this would offer the best damage output. With such high numbers, base stats dont mean a thing.

Skills: Corrupt Flesh (Unless you want to visibly see the damage modifier; then MOTW) combat master defensive, Bonus stats is the best straight up damage misc skill; but you cant max it with the other 2 choices Gward has a 30% aura that stacks with command; you could technically achieve this level of ward while still maxing your other skills. For your ultimate? crit master would be a silly choice; but would increase your DPS I guess. Personally, I would pick badger, for that inner fire buff.

Talking stats alone; no items, no skills, just a hero with their attributes... Agility heroes would win this one. Agility also offers attack speed; which is very important to your damage output.

In real game terms, strength would be your best bet; because they have command aura items; and their main stat is the most valuable to tome.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Well I know it was pointless I just wanted someone to post something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 pm

lol, with that in mind... Does anyone have any ideas to contest my above posted one? I didnt put too too much thought into it. And the idea of -armor reduction as +damage is a really big thing. For example, -40 armor from a shield, translates to 13,000 EHP for every RHP of your opponent.

To compare corrupt flesh to MOTW: (I am rounding both numbers up a little, to make the math easier)
Assume MOTW is a 60% damage increase, and CF is -90 armor. Every 30 armor is +100% EHP.

Consider a base damage (from stats, because weapons are not improved by MOTW) of 2000, 200 armor, and 20,000 HP.
200 armor on 20,000 HP equates to ~153,000 EHP
MOTW would increase the damage to 3200.
CF would reduce the EHP to 93,000.
153,000/3200= 47.8 (attacks)
93,000/2000= 46.5 (attacks)

In this situation, corrupt flesh will allow you to kill your opponent 1.3 attacks sooner.

This of course leaves disables, cooldowns, purges, ect, out of the equation.

If you wanna discuss things properly.. bring out the calc!
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Single target wise CF is pretty hard to beat. Team wise against hopefully players who are smart enough to spread out MOTW would probably play out a little better. However the thing to remember is MOTW only considers stats while CF would increase all both stat and +damage. Still its no contest Id say between CF and MOTW. FF vs MOTW would make an interesting debate particularly between levels 24-30. I'm pretty sure after level 32 MOTW wins out but FF before hand might be a tad stronger.

Back to top Go down
Wojteo
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:40 am

Glorn2 wrote:
Agility also offers attack speed; which is very important to your damage output.

But in game it says "Does not affect attack speed"
Im confused now.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Every item that gives Agi gives attack speed as well roughly half the attack speed of the Agi. Basically 800 Agi is max attack speed rather than 400.
Back to top Go down
Wojteo
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:36 am

Wrathtoruin wrote:
Every item that gives Agi gives attack speed as well roughly half the attack speed of the Agi. Basically 800 Agi is max attack speed rather than 400.

But I meant the stats, not the items.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 am

carefulibite wrote:
Single target wise CF is pretty hard to beat. Team wise against hopefully players who are smart enough to spread out MOTW would probably play out a little better. However the thing to remember is MOTW only considers stats while CF would increase all both stat and +damage. Still its no contest Id say between CF and MOTW. FF vs MOTW would make an interesting debate particularly between levels 24-30. I'm pretty sure after level 32 MOTW wins out but FF before hand might be a tad stronger.

Don't forget corrupt flesh has a nice splash in high levels meaning each person effected would need a counter while with mark only one person needs a purge to counter it.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 am

You mean if they're dumb enough to be standing right on top of each other? Even with an ultimate like Whirlpool you would be hard pressed to catch the entire opposing team in it. Maybe if the entire opposing team is melee you might have something. Purge basically doesn't counter MOTW in duels. Sure if my allies are completely worthless retards and basically I'm the only one that actually gains anything from the buff then yea purge counters. However if my allies have a clue well you purge me mean while 2 other guys have the MOTW buff and are focusing you as you and your allies are focusing me. Very light counter it basically requires your team to out skill mine in order to be effective.

The one thing I will say is MOTW isn't so great on heroes with lousy cast times. One of the reasons I use OP aura and not MOTW on Dark Elf is because I lose about 2-3 attacks every time I cast it. In a team game for example I would only have a window of 3-4 attacks after casting the buff on myself + allies and then be force to start the whole process of rebuffing everyone again. If someone has purge well it simply isn't worth the hassle at all. ^_^ I guess it depends on the hero and the allies they have.

Oh to answer you wojteo stats do give attack speed. Interesting note is Bonus Attribute do not give attack speed.

Last edited by carefulibite on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wojteo
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:58 am

carefulibite wrote:
Oh to answer you wojteo stats do give attack speed. Interesting note is Bonus Attribute do not give attack speed.

Thats exactly what I wanted to know Razz
But I remember times, when it was written "only base agi does give attack speed", why glorn have changed it to "does not give attack speed" instead? THATS A LIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 am

it is a lie; and i will fix it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the max damage build?   What is the max damage build? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the max damage build?
Page 1 of 1