Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Raden --The Storm Panda I_vote_lcapRaden --The Storm Panda I_voting_barRaden --The Storm Panda I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Raden --The Storm Panda I_vote_lcapRaden --The Storm Panda I_voting_barRaden --The Storm Panda I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Raden --The Storm Panda

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

Raden --The Storm Panda Empty
PostSubject: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Raden --The Storm Panda

The Ancient Asian Storm God has been awakened from his terrestrial slumber to find his waters and skies have been tainted by the epoch of warring; and he is PISSED. His strength has faded since his reign has guardian of his realm, but his anger has invigorated him all he needs is a little bit of speed training. Oh yeah don't forget he is a Storm God and can control the elements to bend his whim when his physicality is not enough.

The build

Storm Panda (Moderate Int Agility)

Monsoon--Ha you think you can block my magic with your puny force field--bah--Here is a taste of the God of Storms
Absorb Mana-- I can peer into your gaze and steal that of you which can control the elements and use it for my own purposes
Acid Rain-- My Clouds are brown and festered with diseased, taste that of which you have sewn.
Bash 20%--My lightning Quick reflexes will leave you in shock and awe
Weak Constitution--"Ah you have never been in the presence of a god before? Tremble before my mighty power"

Sorry no levels given on attributes but it really depends on the game play acid rain is typically a stronger farmer but monsoon can eat through opponents with precision, so play to your opponents weaknesses. WC is a bit cliche, but hey you have two power spells plus the ability to amp your teamates striking power go for it.

As far as items i like to rush crown of ages then ring of mastery for hp, after that if you have a good lead agility all the way, if not think about augmenting with speed set or burning halo. To keep with the theme Lightning ax is fun.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 pm

I actually got a random very similar to this earlier.I am usually not a fan of the double nukes but it does work well with WC my main concern would be a limited mana pool but then again thief's mask will take care of that early-mid game.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 am

That is what absorb mana is for, plus remember you dont have to have that much mana 1 nuke is for farm the other for duels and you have a good auto attacker if you rush mastery then speed demon. gives you plenty of mana you can even steal an extra cast or 2 with absorb mana.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 am

The thing about dual nukes that make them fail is one nuke is usually too weak to matter and by the time you get to the next creep wave your primary nuke is usually already cooled down. Anyone who has used a double farmer can tell you your usually using one ability more then the other all game long. This build works well mainly because of weak constitution.

For fun you can also try
Monsoon, Stun Field, Consume, Weak and be close to your theme. For this one you only need 1 point in WC and your golden.

Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Yeah that's a much stronger build.
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Good idea about the 1 point wc negating item resistance is all that is really needed.
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 am

Yeah you could always stack it though the whole build is very versatile
Back to top Go down
Orimis
Skilled Player
Skilled Player

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 pm

One otf the things i Like about it is it's versatility, the only hard counter for early game is avatar, but by late game you should have them out leveled with so having so much farming power, your auto attacks should rape them.
Back to top Go down
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Well in his build there is no reason not to level it. In a build with more spell damage in it say spike armor vs. melee or static shock it's more favorable to just put 1 point. Although if your opponent has Mage Killer Aura you have no choice but to level dump into it.

Back to top Go down
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 am

Raiden*
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 am

I would highly suggest going with force push over acid rain.

face it, you will have to pick a farmer and stick with it. In this situation, WC is countered by AMS; monsoon hits through AMS, monsoon is the better choice. Absorb mana is good to put a few points into early. Those few points mean that your off-farmer is getting no points. Having an off-farmer 4 levels lower than your main farmer makes it useless.

Force push has some minor spell damage, but the slow and disable means that they are stuck in your monsoon for the full duration. This will also come in handy when you get a fire shield later in the game. If nothing else, force push is a nice disable; if somehow your entire build is countered (any stun, amiright?), you still have force push plus agility auto attack.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raden --The Storm Panda   Raden --The Storm Panda Empty

Back to top Go down

Raden --The Storm Panda
Page 1 of 1