Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How to use Wrathbot  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
How to use Wrathbot  EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
How to use Wrathbot  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
How to use Wrathbot  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
How to use Wrathbot  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
How to use Wrathbot  EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
How to use Wrathbot  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
How to use Wrathbot  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
How to use Wrathbot  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
How to use Wrathbot  I_vote_lcapHow to use Wrathbot  I_voting_barHow to use Wrathbot  I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
How to use Wrathbot  I_vote_lcapHow to use Wrathbot  I_voting_barHow to use Wrathbot  I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

How to use Wrathbot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

How to use Wrathbot  Empty
PostSubject: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm

For those of you in Chao within the next 24 hours you will have bot admins.Here is what you need to know to use them.

1.Commands for use in a game lobby.
a. !Swap (#) (#)
switches the position of 2 players.

b. !start
starts the game.

c.!a (abort)
stops the count down

d.!kick
kicks player from lobby or game (this is to be used only if they are afk if I find out your abusing your admins they will be suspended I monitor my bot and check my logs)

e.!ban
Bans players (the same rules apply to this rule as the last one the reason for banning a player better be a damn good one records are kept of you bans)

2.Commands outside of games

a.!Autohost 5 6 (game name here)
this command starts auto hosting I am giving it to root admins only.

b.!Autohost
this command disables auto hosting (yet again root admin only)

c.!Unhost
unhosts current lobby game so you may host either a private or pub game.

d.!priv (game name)
hosts a private game

e.!pub (game name)
hosts a public game

3.Changing the map

The current default map for wrathbot is Char2_Pbeta3 please change it back after your done if you do change the map.

the command to change the map is !load

here are the maps available.

1.Cha1.2.6
2.Cha1.6
3.Cha2.1
4.Cha3.1b
5.Cha5.4
6.Cha6.2
7.ChaLW-beta5
8.Char2_pbeta5
9.Cha_rev
10.Cha_sur
11.Cha_final

if I am missing any major edits please let me know so I can add them.

also loading a map does not change the current autohosted map they are separate unless you use the Autohost command while another map is loaded.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm

just like to add, on behalf of everyone in the world, dont fuck the bot up, and dont be an ass with it. People arent gonna use a bot if admins abuse the piss outta it; if people dont wanna join the bot games, well then... your admin rights dont exist, because there is no one to admin over.

Also, wrath, is it possible to have the bot host a private game, say, CHAR, while still continuing to autohost CHA-LW? I recall a problem with vertis bot that if someone attempted to host a private game, it would cancel the autohosting; and then it couldnt be restarted except by a root admin.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah my bot has a bit of coding that allows it to have one cfg loaded for auto hosting and another loaded for privately started games it can run both at the same time.However if there is a problem I check the bot like every hour or so its not a big deal.Otherwise as I said earlier concerning admin abused I watch the bot like a hawk many of you know that I monitor game chats etc and even chime in on occasion.If you do abuse admins I will find out the least I will do is remove your admins for more severe abuses I will ban you myself.Also remember that your as clan members your actions reflect on the clan so Glorn will deal with you accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Mikizilla
Average Player
Average Player
Mikizilla

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Your bot is down again. If it is possible for your appointed controllers to disable the bot is there a way that that can be avoided while granting all other privileges? It has been in the VOID for a bit now, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Fixed wrathbot, should be fine now..
Back to top Go down
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

I was the one who disabled it.Though I am glad that its back up now because I ment to turn autohosting back on this morning but I got rushed out the door.Anyway Im glad you got it back up and running.Also only rootadmins being myself Glorn and Epic can change the autohosting.
Back to top Go down
Azrael_Zephon
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be
Azrael_Zephon

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:42 am

hey, you added, some other map other than cha, can you post it here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Azrael_Zephon
Wrathtoruin
OVER 900!!!
OVER 900!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 am

That would be Custom Castle Defense I do have a few games I play when on break from cha here this being one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Wrathbot    How to use Wrathbot  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use Wrathbot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Map Related Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com