Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Hello, World! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
Hello, World! EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
Hello, World! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
Hello, World! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
Hello, World! EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
Hello, World! EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
Hello, World! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
Hello, World! EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
Hello, World! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
Hello, World! I_vote_lcapHello, World! I_voting_barHello, World! I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

Hello, World!

Go down 
+4
HLWG
Glorn2
fmdragon
rottingdenmark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rottingdenmark
Unranked
Unranked

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

I recently started playing this game and found it to be pretty rewarding and interesting with regards to character creation and fights. Wanted to check out the community to see how active it is and find some tips. Looking forward to meeting everyone and competing on bnet! Smile
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:59 am

all i can say is be active a lot and welcome to the world of chao. wish you luck and try out my creepy build it works a lot.

CreepY

death strike or tents.
evasion or psn strike both work GREAT.
unholy i think or get divine for a few secs of extra dmg.
life bonus or regin u need it creepy only 350 range.
ult can be ava, recarnation, immages or demon spawn they all work just make sure to get glads and avangers set ASAP and asn agi set or you wont attack fast and do little dmg.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/danlowthewild
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:59 am

Hello and welcome. The tips and tricks section has all the information you can imagine in it. Same as questions and answers. Channel Clan CHAO is where a lot of us hang out between games; if you wanna play some games with more skilled players.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
HLWG
Epic
Epic
HLWG

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

Welcome to the forums, we are in channel clan chao @us east all the time. Feel free to ask for games.

Fmdragon, i suggest that you take your own advice as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.NJALLDAY.com
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:43 pm

i cant right now im in college with no computer games. but im headen home soon for summer so woot ill talk to u all then or ill log on to vent as soon as i can. but the only problem is mic so we have to use chat box.

i been reading over some of the old builds and using a wc3 simulator i maded ill have it posted soon as i can crypt it some more lots of bugs still but i been testing some combos and i have came up with a few id like to try out when i get home.
Back to top Go down
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:09 am

Welcome eh.
Back to top Go down
rottingdenmark
Unranked
Unranked

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:25 am

thanks everyone! im not sure what "tents" are... keep seeing that.

and is there a west channel?
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:16 am

heh. posts: 4, score: 20. nice. but anyways... tents is summon tentacles and i am honestly not sure..... most likely no.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:25 am

fmdragon wrote:
all i can say is be active a lot and welcome to the world of chao. wish you luck and try out my creepy build it works a lot.

CreepY

death strike or tents.
evasion or psn strike both work GREAT.
unholy i think or get divine for a few secs of extra dmg.
life bonus or regin u need it creepy only 350 range.
ult can be ava, recarnation, immages or demon spawn they all work just make sure to get glads and avangers set ASAP and asn agi set or you wont attack fast and do little dmg.

Hey op welcome to the forum yada yada yada check the turning tricks and giving tips section....

Now the guy Im quoting something tells me if you go death eva ava that your ally is leveling you. Are you sure you want to count on random pubby level players for that Question When you play that and your ally is sitting at base going back and forth between shops I guarante you will regret it. Be afraid of the noob effect affraid affraid be very afraid dont go pure carry builds go semi carry cookie cutter and you will win 80% of the time.
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:50 am

disagree with statement above. for new players, items are the biggest issue. ive seen a few amazing builds by pubbies, but their items were shit, so they got trampled. all it is is practice. the more someone stomps you into the ground and shows you what works, the more you gain from it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:22 am

Rofl I dont think I even mention items more or less I was just saying having no farm is retarded. Sure you can get away with it in a few games but eventually your going to have them allies who are trash and when your the teams leveler with no farm guess what your fucked. I would love to run ds/cm/mea/10% C/ avatar every game and beleive me I know the items to make it work however chances are Id would get them players who go out with no items and when they die spend a minute at base and only have +10 damage (fucking nubtards rofl) My point in that rambling is your better off evening yourself off take the above build I mentioned replace mea with acid and maybe avatar with wrath of hell and viola even though Im a late game dps I have the means to level complete and total nubtards if need be.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm

I agree with what he is saying; and it is a simple concept for pubby games. "Pick a versitile build". I've attempted to go team healer in a pub, only to find that auto attack farming on prince of light, I was carring my team. Rough game. Had I gotten something to farm with, and still had some heals on the side, my team would have leveled much faster and been better off in the long run. Ive also seen people go double farmer, and they cant level their farmers enough for it to matter, because their two allies are wanking it in the corner. the strength in going a pure farmer is that you will get a lot more EXP than your opponent. Nub allies counter that.
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:09 am

i see with what your saying glorn but one of the major problems pubs have is the spell dmg problem ya they get shield but that wont work well mid/late game. all they need is storm bolt or some other high hitting spell to take it out then send a DoT on them they done for then.

try maken a spell hitting build that wont be effected by the anti shield like this one.

HERO: storm panda (AGI), demon hunter (STR), or prince of light (INT)
OFFENCE: storm bolt
DEFfence: divine shield
ALTERNET/ misc: psn strike
ULT: mirror, ava, or rencarnation, or even if u got the the lmana from a int hero mana shield.

HINT: demon hunter (illidan) avrage casting. panda and prince has FAST casting so they can do well. panda and prince have 300-500 range so i put illidan in there becase he hits hard and he can hit fast if u max his speed by 2ed duel. it will be hard to max their speed and have the life to back it up on the AGI and INT heros so get glad or avanger set EARLY.
get an assassin set as well for the speed and def it gives you. BE sure to get the item at late game that gives 4k life 3k mana and lets u heal for non mana for 3k life on all them comes in handy ALOT... wep for illidan is sword, wep for prince is staff for the stun, and panda can take any because his ult should be ELE for a lot of effects and they help rid of AMS fast if his speed is maxed.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:32 pm

In no way do I mean to be rude, but the above build will not work against anyone who has been playing CHA for more than a week. It has zero farm. And I am not sure it is possible for any hero with any skill set to max their attack speed by the second duel. My record, when trying, using endurance aura and frenzy, was maxed at level 19, before the 4th duel.
Back to top Go down
Sharky
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Sharky

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:36 am

fmdragon wrote:
i see with what your saying glorn but one of the major problems pubs have is the spell dmg problem ya they get shield but that wont work well mid/late game. all they need is storm bolt or some other high hitting spell to take it out then send a DoT on them they done for then.

try maken a spell hitting build that wont be effected by the anti shield like this one.

HERO: storm panda (AGI), demon hunter (STR), or prince of light (INT)
OFFENCE: storm bolt
DEFfence: divine shield
ALTERNET/ misc: psn strike
ULT: mirror, ava, or rencarnation, or even if u got the the lmana from a int hero mana shield.

HINT: demon hunter (illidan) avrage casting. panda and prince has FAST casting so they can do well. panda and prince have 300-500 range so i put illidan in there becase he hits hard and he can hit fast if u max his speed by 2ed duel. it will be hard to max their speed and have the life to back it up on the AGI and INT heros so get glad or avanger set EARLY.
get an assassin set as well for the speed and def it gives you. BE sure to get the item at late game that gives 4k life 3k mana and lets u heal for non mana for 3k life on all them comes in handy ALOT... wep for illidan is sword, wep for prince is staff for the stun, and panda can take any because his ult should be ELE for a lot of effects and they help rid of AMS fast if his speed is maxed.

Assuming a 3v3 again if a build like that does well you were either leveled by your allies or your oppononets were complete and total noobs. Usually the noob effect hits both teams. Its a guranteed fact that 98% of all games will have atleast 1 noob on each side and the common noob characteristic is to pick a dps build with a stun. Its actually not that bad to depend on allies leveling the thing is what is the skill level of the allies your depending on? Is the build your running even worth the level zap in the first place? Most pubbies are not worth the leveling which preludes to what stomp was saying about items....... Now if a pro decideds to go no farm uh-oh whos leveling him? Keep in mind the noob effect and bam thats 1 guy counted on leveling 2? That is unless you fall under the noob effect law....
Back to top Go down
Subz
Smart Player
Smart Player
Subz

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm

rottingdenmark wrote:
I recently started playing this game and found it to be pretty rewarding and interesting with regards to character creation and fights. Wanted to check out the community to see how active it is and find some tips. Looking forward to meeting everyone and competing on bnet! Smile

Welcome

Glorn2 wrote:
..the above build will not work against anyone who has been playing CHA for more than a week. It has zero farm.

Zing.
Back to top Go down
fmdragon
Average Player
Average Player
fmdragon

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm

your right. i been worken some mmore on my simulator to run as if me vs a nother player is playing and i just got 2 bugs to fix now. the main problem now is that the computer is suto maticly casten a spell when the cooldown is done witch is not good because the heros will run out of mana fast. wonce this simulater is up and running at 100% i caqn try to send it to one of you most likely will be glorn. if it works really well im gonna see if blizzard wasnts to buy it for other games it wont be to hard for me to alternate the programing on it to make it seem like a nother game i have one for D2, wc3, sc1-2, and meny more.

i did think of a new build to try.

HERO: strom panda
offenceive: death strike
defencive: divine shield
Alternate: unhioly aura
itter: attack speed
ULT: recarnation, demon spawn or death coil with the stun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, World!   Hello, World! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, World!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hero Arena Revolutions :: Game Related Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com