Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
A couple suggestions from Epic I_vote_lcapA couple suggestions from Epic I_voting_barA couple suggestions from Epic I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
A couple suggestions from Epic I_vote_lcapA couple suggestions from Epic I_voting_barA couple suggestions from Epic I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

A couple suggestions from Epic

Go down 
+3
Glorn2
Shankz
epicpowda11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

A couple suggestions from Epic Empty
PostSubject: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm

So I came up with a bit of a solution to solve the clan vs pub hosting issue that exists on V-Bot. It's a bit of a paradox, as we are getting slammed for using the public matches for our own purposes, but using v-bot to host a !priv game is apparently screwing up the autohost. Since Wrath has a capable bot that is never used, my solution is that we should leave Wrathbot in channel solely for the purpose of hosting private clan games. V-Bot will strictly used for the public domain. If we could do this, there should never be any reason to kick pubs, or bitch about waiting for empty lobbies.

Next, Glorn can you make a private version of the map for us clan members that has the item blocker disabled? This would make training sessions incredibly easier as many of the new member struggle with item builds.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Shankz
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Shankz

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 pm

the only reason wrath doesnt keep his bot on 24/7 is cuz hes got a piece of shit comp. he lags just by logging into wc3 n vent imagine running a bot also? boom goes computer lol..
Ima talk to yeti later tonight and see if he wouldnt mind me using the keys hes currently loaning to tiff for a bot to be on 24/7 for the clan. She really doesnt play anymore, too into listening to music n talking my fricken ear off.

I 2nd the idea for the edit with the inventorys revealed. I currently have 2 people (lil brother and friend) who recently has been super interested in cha and wants to be in the clan. ive been helping them but its like 4x harder not being able to see thier inventorys..well not so much harder just an annoying inconvienace. idc if i spelt that right xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/160130-Eudemons-O
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 pm

inventories show in replays.

I dont want 2 edits floating around; cuz 1 edit will end up being hosted for games other than training matches. Many of us can tell what items our opponents have via stats or item attachments.

If an overwhelming number of people want it removed; then I can remove the function entirely. however, to have a second edit out; would mean that most people host that edit because it is easier.

Bigger reason being, that currently; my edit of the map includes all the new skills. I dont really save a lot of different edits of the map; so i cant do something like that right now.
As for wrathbot... we should put CHALW on it; once wrath gets his RAM.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
carefulibite
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
carefulibite

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 am

Shankz wrote:

I 2nd the idea for the edit with the inventorys revealed. I currently have 2 people (lil brother and friend) who recently has been super interested in cha and wants to be in the clan. ive been helping them but its like 4x harder not being able to see thier inventorys..well not so much harder just an annoying inconvienace. idc if i spelt that right xD

If they're on your team have them share control of their hero with you. By doing this you can see their inventory as well as their build. Just a reminder but the replays give you full view of inventories as well. As I use the bot a lot I really don't mind joining the next game 10 seconds later. In fact a lot of times it fills faster then the one I was booted from prior. Without going too much into the complaint the players who seem to have a problem with it are the ones who are impatient and are generally mad for little to no reason at all. It's not the end of the world if you have to wait a little longer to run your restore mana shield build.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:33 pm

if someone wants to tell me how to set up a bot i can set one up from the school's internet :? the only thing is do i need to be portforwarded:? b/c portforwarding on college interweb is a bit on the sketch side
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:57 am

i think wrath is setting shankz up with a bot hes gunna keep up 24/7 for priv games. but with shankz's history with vent idk how reliable itll be. but yeah. itll be something.
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Piss, I am not positive on the port forwarding thing. I know of some people who got bots, because they couldnt host, but the bot could. The may have been running their bot through a diff internets though.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
tuusneegepro
Skilled Player
Skilled Player
tuusneegepro

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:02 pm

ummm HAI GUYZ!

I can set my bot up again np... just need a bit of wrath's help and thats that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple suggestions from Epic   A couple suggestions from Epic Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple suggestions from Epic
Page 1 of 1