Custom Hero Arena Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hero Arena Discussion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I got some ideas EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 pm by Shankz

» I made a discord for CHAO
I got some ideas EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am by Glorn2

» Ayyyyee
I got some ideas EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:19 am by Shankz

» Hosting
I got some ideas EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:57 am by baneofdeath

» Anyone Alive?
I got some ideas EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am by burntbread

» Hosting
I got some ideas EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:32 pm by baneofdeath

» Starcraft 2 CHA Alpha Testing
I got some ideas EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 am by Glorn2

» yeti's watery defender's build
I got some ideas EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:23 pm by baneofdeath

» I'm Back Bitches
I got some ideas EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:35 am by Glorn2

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Glorn2
I got some ideas I_vote_lcapI got some ideas I_voting_barI got some ideas I_vote_rcap 
Mr.Blonde
I got some ideas I_vote_lcapI got some ideas I_voting_barI got some ideas I_vote_rcap 
Wrathtoruin
verti89
epicpowda11
carefulibite
Shankz
Sharky
Pissonmyhands
imsofattest

I got some ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 am

1st off, b/c there is a boss for killing all of the Archons, shouldnt there be 1 for the elementals? have it drop an item for recipes

Also, I knew you have a corruption orb, but how bout poison. Corruption takes armor. Poison should take health slowly.

3rdly, A weapon that is a combination say of the fire staff/axe/sword. Like a Fire...thingy.

4th, elemental armors. They are like the weapons. put 3 armors together= new armor you need the shield to get the final upgrade, like the weapons need gauntlets.

Next, An area (in any game except Gladiators) where heros can fight, instead of duels.

Finally, a game where there is a time limit, and instead of racing for kills. Its more kills win.

Enjoy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stomp2anewbeat
Smart Player
Smart Player
stomp2anewbeat

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 am

well first off, rag is a quest. not something someone can do easily. theres a whole game mode based around it. people already fatal error from trigger overload, how the fuck would you expect glorn to be able to make it so that theres another entire quest?
i like the second suggestion.
fire halberd? but good idea.
uhh. ever heard of sheilds?
5th: well...thats called the creeping area. if he were to add another area... with no creeps... what would be the point? i dont see one. its called ganking.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 am

i think the third idea should be up for consideration in the newest edit. we need to show the other groups of items some love imo.

in regards to the last idea though. its very different than normal modes. actually if anyone has ever played smash bros it'd be the equivalent of timed mode in smash. people do it for fun but its never competitive. honestly i'd like to see an option to extend the duel timer as well. exploring different ways to play the game is a great way to look at the game and see how the overall style of play can be changed by adding in new factors.
Back to top Go down
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 am

I feel smart.

I thought of this when I got soul dust from an archon. On rare occasions, creeps could drop something worth 2/3 of the money that u get from killing them. I figured this because soul dust is 4500 and Archons are usually around 7000.

And what if there was an option for only 1 on 1 duels, but you bet on the winner. They did this in hero wars, it was really fun.
Back to top Go down
Pissonmyhands
You Got a Blue Star!
You Got a Blue Star!
Pissonmyhands

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:02 am

Why?
That is not something we need though. adding extra chance money makes this game less about skill and more about luck. granted well placed bets are more a gauge of in game perception, if a duel becomes too one sided its just free money for the participants who are betting.
Back to top Go down
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:19 am

If the duel changes everytime it could be interesting.

This new one could be reaaaally hard to pull off, but after everyduel the teams randomize. Did it in a match, we switched someone everytime
Back to top Go down
Glorn2
Ohh Captain our Captain
Ohh Captain our Captain
Glorn2

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Moving topic to suggestions, or i will forget about it.

The reward for doing eles is the essences. combine them all for an easy tetra.
An idea I have for rag; to severely limit the triggers; is to make the areas set up like the archons; and you just gotta pass 1 area before you can go into the next. By that i mean; you have beat them to be allowed to use the portal to the next area. I think I can remove a lot of triggers while doing this. I will put some consideration into an elemental boss, who drops a random number of random essences (good for making tetra) but he will be hard.

poison orb:
Kinda very low on my list of things to do or care about. It wouldnt be that good because poison cannot KILL a unit. It wouldnt be good at creeping; it wouldnt be very good at boss fights... really, it would just be good at kiting someone for a long time. The use would just be really low; pretty much, ranged kiter only item.

We do not need more weapons. Do the math, 1/3 of the items in the game are weapons. You have to select a special game mode just to be able to use more than 1 of them.

We especially do not need anymore "super-end-game" items.

Ele Armors:
Yes, use shields; that is what they are intended as... ele armors.

The yiff arena is intended as an alternate PVP arena. It takes 8 seconds to get out of; so if someone agrees to fight you in there; they have to decide to run 8 seconds before you can kill them.

Time Limit game seems fun; I guess. By fun, I mean, I wouldnt play it. You know idiot pubs would just set it to the max time. Same as increasing time between duels. Pubs would set it to max; so they can tome 8000 stats. If I set the kill count to 100 for each team; I am 100% sure that within a week, we would have a game lasting over 4 hours.

I wouldnt mind adding in a minor time mode though; say, 60 min; +/- 15 min as options.

No free random gold from creeps.
No 1v1 duels (this is a team based game, remember)
No betting on duels
No team changing between duels. Where is the teamwork in that? really? It would be the opposite of teamwork. "You go healer, I go tank" would never be uttered. It would be 10 guys running around with pure DPS builds, trying to last hit their allies, because they wont be friends for long.
Back to top Go down
https://chao.forumotion.net
epicpowda11
Blue Balls
Blue Balls
epicpowda11

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Whats the point of time limits, that would completely end any end game, or big come backs. If you have 60 minutes, that would be roughly 10 duels? thats 6-4, 5-5 etc..
Back to top Go down
iLLuRe
Wanna-Be
Wanna-Be

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Actually it would be 12- 20 duels, dpending on the time between duels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got some ideas   I got some ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

I got some ideas
Page 1 of 1